• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fucking sio!

Smentol

Banned User
Reaction score
WTF? FUCKING SIO!
120 ED SIO MY MONSTERS WHEN IM IN TRAP, HE WASTE ME in 2 HOURS I CANNOT ANYTHING ON 234 EK WTF? IT's SHOULD BE FUCKING BLOCKED, I CANNOT CALL FRIENDS TOO BECAUSE I MUST HEAL SELF FUCK ITTTTTT!

name of ed: Siocherek

Welcome to PvP. It's part of the game. Always has been

Of course! You can heal monsters with "exura gran mas res" in Open PvP, but you can't in Optional PvP.

As all the others have stated, it has always been possible to heal monsters on PVP-servers on real tibia, therefore it's only natural that you can do it on our server aswell.

WTF? FUCKING SIO!
120 ED SIO MY MONSTERS WHEN IM IN TRAP, HE WASTE ME in 2 HOURS I CANNOT ANYTHING ON 234 EK WTF? IT's SHOULD BE FUCKING BLOCKED, I CANNOT CALL FRIENDS TOO BECAUSE I MUST HEAL SELF FUCK ITTTTTT!

You cannot call friends because your healing? Is that a joke?

And what monsters were you hunting anyway? Cuz most monsters switch target these days, which makes it pretty impossible for him to do this for 2 hours without having the opportunity to get out.

As all the others have stated, it has always been possible to heal monsters on PVP-servers on real tibia, therefore it's only natural that you can do it on our server aswell.

Maybe it would be really better if you change it that you maybe heal only the half of the hp to monsters , I think some ppl would be acc this more then it is now ^^..

and just so , change your signature :D...

WTF? FUCKING SIO!

thx for making my day

shadowcores section of otland never fails to put a smile on my face

Back