• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full assasin addon.

Deadbringer

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
So i got my own outfit finaly. Was checking what i had and found out i was close enough to FULL ASSASIN.

So i was wondering,how much would someone pays for it. (if a descent offer i get the mats soon enough.) working on it anyway,just not 100% my time.Still need the green cloths and red (lot of barb botter so not so hard to get) ill be working on the green cloths and then im close to it so....

i sell it if i get descent offer else i'll just let that thread die and sell it when i get the mats WITHOUT HUNTING FOR ANY CLOTHS. IF I DO GET A DESCENT OFFER,I WILL LOSE TIME HUNTING DJINN AND USELESS MONSTER TO ACTUALLY GATHER THE STUFF I DOSNT HAVE YET.

No i dont have it yet,but why would i lose time gathering the few thing i need left when i can just have fun and foool around with friends? cause hunting 4-5h djinns for cloths aint funny.

Got 57 blue cloth atm.Im done with em.

Need: Red Poc(lot of barb botter so,rather easy to get) + already got 21.

Green Poc: im not gonna hunt 5h djinns if no1 offer a descent offer.
Yellow PoC(need to get 50,not really hard just boring....but ill get em if descent offer)
Got like 81gs silk already,just need 19,i will prolly get em asap.

I should buy it for 3kk now and without the 50 green pocs , ;) msg me ingame / Promie

Back