• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[[FULL MOVIE]]Wipe Again Reload # Shadowcores.Twifysoft.Net[HD][VT REC]

best its calar one two thriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lokuf high fighter aka david 10 years old kid its best rp on shadow u didnt know it?
still better to get parcelled by calar 3 times, than by Kaplar in serpentine tower 10x , and by Szady in Dragon DEFENCE, 4x. kkk parcel.

// David best parcel true info. Yea guys, i were playing horrible in this wm :s Thats fact.

i get parceled by kaplar on serpentine 3 x becouse i dont got hotkey with f bom but tell me smth did i die ?

i get parceled by kaplar on serpentine 3 x becouse i dont got hotkey with f bom but tell me smth did i die ?
yes you died xD and man easy to be bigboy with 408 rp, what is not even your. .i. give 450 rp, and i'll probably never die. but wont take spot in front eighteer hahaha :D aka charlover.

this stuff isnt even called war.
its called best bot wins. i see 99% mages killing with massive sd.
best aol bot wins.
What?

In times of All In and Validus you were the biggest charlover on your RP mate, you shouldn't talk too much about wars.[/QUOTE]

you know mi timmi i iz nor orc brhhh
f3ids5.gif

What?

In times of All In and Validus you were the biggest charlover on your RP mate, you shouldn't talk too much about wars.
i did fight on it but rp is useless else than blocking. so i came on my 280 ek? what is the big diff between a 300 rp and 280 ek? not much

Back
Top Bottom