• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full respect to both teams!!!

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
01:05 Your guild was victorious in the war against Shock!

Full respect to
Shock

Omg 499-500 scores good job both teams, i wasnt there :( not at pc.
Calar check pm Soon

One of the most funniest warmods on this server :) Thx to Dracko and his team :p

the best was when we had 5 ppl on stack and we were kiling 30 ppl from shock :d

I know it was so funny ;P But last 5 frags i was there trying to stay alive hahahahahaha

good teams fighting , this is real pvp tibia =) fuck noobs chars and charlovers retardad...

congratulations to two teams , best teams im shadowcores ... nice wars

Drako is maybe first Commander/Leader Who fight to end warmode, he never deleted a guild, because he lose a warmode.

Drako i don't like, but BIG RESPECT 4YOU

//Keppi

How can the war be "over" when it ended 500-499 ? Start another 500 frags warmode straight away! Keep it up for a better more active waring Shadowcores!

Drako is maybe first Commander/Leader Who fight to end warmode, he never deleted a guild, because he lose a warmode.

Drako i don't like, but BIG RESPECT 4YOU

//Keppi

What? That doesnt make sense. Ljecim never deleted a warmode when they were losing by 100frags. Even spiritual fought till the end when it was close. Make wm to 1000frags plz.

Back