• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full trapped but get out

Emzy Thainheart

Emzy Thainheart
Reaction score
I was Full trapped by Dzumior and them but then came a team called "Vitality" and get me out of there.. they died but they get me out

I just want say Thank You Vitality

Attachments

• Emzy Thainheart lvl 674 Full trapped and get out.jpg
    Emzy Thainheart lvl 674 Full trapped and get out.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 140 · VirusTotal
ye and? they tryed to kill me but they failed... I think they wasnt one with there mind lol xD

hehe emzy, you know you only got away cuz we had to let No Cry out cuz he got attacked by your frieds or whatever~ It wasnt like you did a supergreat effort urself by getting trapped there ehy? You werent one with your mind..? lol.

lol?

i was full trapped and then came a team i diddnt known them rofl they came and helped me i didn´t called them rofl they came and helped the final thing is that dzumior and his team runned for some lvl 300 and 400
rofl xD

Call it a failure or not, we took the decision to let u go it's not like we care, got ourselves some new targets anyway.

You failed urself by walking in to a 1sqm pathway and got trapped.

Btw. you must been on the floor laughing ur ass off a lot when u wrote that post.

i just laughed you guys could not kill me rofl if ue combo you guys kill one of your own team so you guys just spammed frigo rofl.. i can´t die on frigo rofl then u needed much much more ppl
rofl...

i walked in there to run in the cave but my m wall diddnt worked and it exhausted... so u guys trapped me
easy..

We didn't kill anyone from our team :)
200 lvl noob rs who come is team?
only 6 people attack 670+ ek hahah owned

Emzy your rubbish posts make me sick. You repeat over and over and over and over and over and over again... You even thought you'd die, you told us yourself. And as I said before we let you out to save a friend. You know it, we know it, so leave it at that. Else you will loose the small amount of respect you still might have in our eyes!

emzy you are happy couse u go out

hahaha gz!

how about me u got me with full trap with like 1h or more and like 20 ppl attack me and how i go out u got scared to lose lvls?
like always :)

btw you are fucking gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy emzy

ye arwyna cold and me are like brothers. or what do you mean?

and ye i hate it to lose lvls but i know how to play... everyone do missatakes....

Back