• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Funny memes

The moment you realize you all are victims to one of his famous practical jokes...
26488151.jpg

I love reading those comments haha
Here is a new one

sN4ra.jpg

Oh come on, girls are worse on facebook and I don't see you complaining!

LOLOL
cool story bro, I still love u man

Are you from a rich family? I see you breaking things on youtube and here you are begging for money so you could buy a laptop.

Im not rich not por either, Im not beging I have a laptop but I want a better one, I still need some money cuz my parents wont let me buy another one. I tried to sell things etc
They wont let me buy one cuz I have one :/ but I got a compaq notebook which sux tbh :p

Im not rich not por either, Im not beging I have a laptop but I want a better one, I still need some money cuz my parents wont let me buy another one. I tried to sell things etc
They wont let me buy one cuz I have one :/ but I got a compaq notebook which sux tbh :p

I really can't understand your pscyhology.

@up
not really, but a bit close
try more xD

Back