• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Funserver Showoff-Thread | The new Revolution

Crolly

Lithera♣ Dev
Reaction score
Greetings folks!

The content of this thread will consist of mapping pictures of a Funserver who still does not have a name yet. You will be able to follow our development of the map in this thread, and you will also be able to participate in discussions in This thread(link to come!), but in this thread we will only focus on the mapping, all the discussions regarding rates, quests and protocol will take place in the discussion thread along with much more!

Developers:
Crolly Project leader, Mapper & Scripter
Luffy1255 Mapper
Blackstone Mapper
Hiperkarma Mapper
Ralcoral Programmer

Donators:
Kilteranet Kilteranet
Sharp Sharp

116hv05.png

2vbpgjm.png

anh4ix.png

2yox3mf.png

pic5zu.png

pic6s.png

pic7d.png

pic8kg.png

pic9s.png

Thanks everyone! :) Everyone who would like to apply for a mapping position within the team, feel free to send me an application in PM/VM!

The hero spawn looks kinda unstructured for heroes, but I like it. Makes me wanna map a hero spawn, which I have NEVER done before. I think...

Reaaaaaally dislike this picture.. The nature is ugly and messy, whats up with all the trash? and the bordering is to squary, I would also not use the big grass tufts!

I knew you'd say something about the trash Hesten. But yeah I don't like this picture either mostly because of the nature.

Not a fan of the nature, there is also borders missing on the roof.

tqhNC.png

The cobweb between the statue and the wall is the one cool thing about those pictures.

Just finished an orc spawn, pictures will come when I get access to my computer again.

Back