• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gain HP per 2 or 1 1/2 lvl

Reyn

On to the next One
Reaction score
Hei all :)
what on my server do i need to change so the vocation does only gain hp every 2 or 1 1/2 lvls?
i can see this lines in my vocations.xml
Code:
gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="5"
but they are different at all vocations and they all gain their hp at each lvl :O so i don't really get what it means.
Anyone could help me out please?
Thanks in advance,
Reyn

Yeah duh i know :eek: thats the amount of the hp a.s.o i gain.... but i need the lines which make that i gain this amount of Hp every 2 lvls or so and not every lvl.. i thought it would be that lines i copied , but i dun understand how they work

they only give more hp/mana each lvl... you can't do it each 2 lvls there...

you can do it by C++ or lua in "onAdvance" function to add Maxhealth and so on.. but I highly recommend you to make it each lvl instead in vocations.xml.. it's a lot easier. specially if you don't have much experience of OTs

Okai aight understood it now :eek: so i gotta script sth which adds f.e. 10 HP at lvl 2, 4, 6, 8 ... or is there an easier way? like each 2 lvls? o_o

Back