• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Application

Ruzzie

Reaction score
Hello ^^
If it's possible if you might need a gamemaster ^^ or a Communtity manager..
Well i can tell about myself

I have been play seence 6.0 ^^ and i am very good at to help people. I am 15 years old soon 16 xd and i am speaking good english ^^ So there is no problem for me to help people that's need help ^^. I have make ( Become Tutor ) on real tibia and completed it. I have been played the tibera for a time and am give the ot 5/5 ^^ and i am very glad if you could read this and think about it. + i have been Gm and cm on other ot's :D

That's all for me :D

Last edited:
Hello ^^
If it's possible if you might need a gamemaster ^^ or a Communtity master...
Well i can tell about myself

I have been play seence 6.0 ^^ and i am very good at to help people. I am 15 years old soon 16 xd and i am speaking good english ^^ So there is no problem for me to help people that's need help ^^. I have make ( Become Tutor ) on real tibia and completed it. I have been played the tibera for a time and am give the ot 5/5 ^^ and i am very glad if you could read this and think about it. + i have been Gm and cm on other ot's :D

That's all for me :D

I doubt uve been a cm, u dont even kno wut it stands for...

Back