• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Gamemaster Macromore" made me die !!!! HE SUCKS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1

Reaction score
So, I was running away from a group of pk'ers the other day (I wasent skulled) when all of a sudden, Gamemaster macromore teleports to me.

Obviously, when a GM teleports to you, you stop, so I stopped. He started talking about some rumors about me he had heard (Which arent true) When all of a sudden the pkers show up, one of them starts attacking me and I say "Stop I am talking to gm" so he stops. Then after a while I am surrounded by like 8 White/red skulls. They all trap me and I tell this "GM" to tell them to stop because we are talking. And he just sais "Sorry I cant interfere". Then they all sd me and im dead within 15 seconds...

SO FFS !!!!

THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY YESTERDAY !!

I know im not some uber high level, but I try not to play so much, so every death is more time I need to spend getting cash for supplies.

And if that wasent bad enough, afterwards, He/she starts talking to me in this shitty CIP type language which makes us all so angry "I am sorry, it wasent my intention to make you die. I apologise sincerely for the inconvinience"

I just wanted to say this, its not just me, but that WAS unfair wasent it ?

Oh, and hi to everyone on the forum by the way xD

I know you might be upset about it, but eventho he teleported to you, he never forced you to stop.

So, was I supposed to runaway when a GM is talking to me ?

And if that wasent bad enough, afterwards, He/she starts talking to me in this shitty CIP type language which makes us all so angry "I am sorry, it wasent my intention to make you die. I apologise sincerely for the inconvinience"

Haha! That made my day :)
You should be grateful that his english is flawless :)

Macroman you did nothing wrong :)

Yours,
GM Tertius

Macroman it is.

As I tried to explain to you ingame I payed you a visit after recieving several tips of you using magebomb, but as I had no real proof there wasn't much more for me to do and I even asked the other players to stop and so they did, at first. I am not going to banish several players for playerkilling on a pvp-e server as it's part of the game. If any of the other gamemasters feel I did unjustice, feel free to contact me for further information.

I even tried to speak with you afterwards giving you my sincerest apologizes (am not speaking in any CIP alike language, I am simply speaking with proper such) but you were unreasonable and kept wishing me bad things.

Yours,
Macroman.

Well you know, some of us dont spend our lives in front of a stupid 2d game, so loosing 30k of supplies is an extra 20-30 min (at least) of trying to get cash to buy more.

And its more about the priniciple of a stupid gm.

And YOU are whining about a whiner so youre just as bad as the original whiner

bruh,.,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i love this thread ^.^
very funny
MACROMAN
using 100% english
excepting Apologizes = Apologies
:p

MACROMAN
did
NOTHING WRONG
COMPRENDO?

I have to agree with kevin1, I mean could that gm not have waited til kevin1 was in a safezone? Think about it!

Well you know, some of us dont spend our lives in front of a stupid 2d game, so loosing 30k of supplies is an extra 20-30 min (at least) of trying to get cash to buy more.

And its more about the priniciple of a stupid gm.

And YOU are whining about a whiner so youre just as bad as the original whiner

bruh,.,

Hahah and you're saying I do?
You play Tibia just like everyone else here wether you spend 1 hour or 10 hours a day playing it doesn't matter.

And fyi I barely play at all so why don't you crawl back into your little hole, noob. I don't whine, I just like to make fun of noobs like you :)

Bruh

My comment
- If you're going to blaim anyone, blaim yourself.

I have to agree with kevin1, I mean could that gm not have waited til kevin1 was in a safezone? Think about it!
Thank you !!

If I had taken a screenshot people would of understood better ;)

Hahah and you're saying I do?
You play Tibia just like everyone else here wether you spend 1 hour or 10 hours a day playing it doesn't matter.

And fyi I barely play at all so why don't you crawl back into your little hole, noob. I don't whine, I just like to make fun of noobs like you :)

Bruh
Actually it does matter.

If you play one hour a day, that means you have 23 more hours of a day, to do whatever, lets say you sleep 8 hours, thats 15 hours of the day you have to do other things.

If you play 10 hours a day, and sleep 8 hours, you have 6 hours of the day to do other stuff.

SO DONT SAY IT DOESENT MATTER JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BECAUSE YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME ON TIBIA !!!!

LOL, when ur running out for pk's and a gm came to you??? why do you even think to stop xD...

GM didn't do anything wrong, not smart to stop :p

Actually it does matter.

If you play one hour a day, that means you have 23 more hours of a day, to do whatever, lets say you sleep 8 hours, thats 15 hours of the day you have to do other things.

If you play 10 hours a day, and sleep 8 hours, you have 6 hours of the day to do other stuff.

SO DONT SAY IT DOESENT MATTER JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BECAUSE YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME ON TIBIA !!!!

Listen up you lil prick and listen good.
Like I said I barely play at all so quit your bitchin aight?
It's a game! And if you put that into context IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PLAY.
But obviously, to you, its more than a game innit.

GM Macromore, didnt know you were being attacked until he teleported to you.
You couldve kept running. he wouldve just tped to you more...

Kevin1, you said to me ingame that tibia is your life, I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic (if that's the case then I can't really understand why you are moaning about the death), if not, then how is it that tibia is your life while only playing approximately 1 hour a day?

Kevin1, you said to me ingame that tibia is your life, I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic (if that's the case then I can't really understand why you are moaning about the death), if not, then how is it that tibia is your life while only playing approximately 1 hour a day?

He just doesn't know what to say and keeps digging himself in further and further :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back