• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Garena

Dzumior

Reaction score
Hello Guys i need 1-2 nice people who know what is DOTA and have nice skills.

Reason: Tournament coming soon i have already 3 people but we need get always 2-3 More if someone have job/rl live/girlfriends etc.

Garena - Connecting world gamers | Esports platform| Dota platform| Cod4 platform| CS | CSS | AOE | Garena Fire

If someone is interesting drop msg.

Winer Team = Rl Cash

Garena Tournament Series (GTS) is the global brand for leagues and tournaments hosted in Garena. Garena Tournament Series aims to expand and grow the whole global e-Sports scene both online and offline, and position itself as a strong marketing platform for related industries. Major e-Sports events of all sizes use Garena as its official stadium and GTS’ fully automated league system as their event management tool. GTS is committed to provide players, audience, event partners and organizers with the highest level of professionalism, entertainment and overall experience.

Event organizers can readily apply for a GTS license to have their league or tournament supported by Garena Tournament Series. GTS provides its leagues and tournaments with holistic resources including potential sponsorship, event necessities including LIVE stream through Garena, dedicated tournament room in Garena, promotions and advertisements, above all – a guaranteed satisfying result.

dzumior you expect you can win a dota tornment with random guys? lol there are alot of experienced clans in there and you want win it with 5 random guys?

Haha fail

Im pro when I play with my mates in SKype in GERMAN.

BUt not with randoms fgrom brazil who can be lucky that the others can understand what they read.

I play 2-3 years like and my skills belived me its not "PIECE OF SHIT"
Already i play 7h/day everyday ofc (Im not no lifer)
Random ? No i said someone with nice SKILLS.
I have second place in my city of DOTA.
We just need someone who can enjoy fun better than tibia for sure.
Its doesn't matter if someone is br-esp-swe etc.
This same like Counter Strike its doesn't matter if u are another nationalition becase target is win round or plante bomb/defuse (everyone can shoot its not hard)

with that eng i cant understand a shit what u mean but anyways.
there are milions of dota players with "nice skills" if all of them play in tournemt with their friends how can u win with some random "nice skilled guys" ? ofc dont matter you dont talk to them cuz you are a pro and pro play dota by themselfs..

Let's play Crysis. And i'll destroy you _ALL_ !!!

I don't think so :)
But i stopped bcs my old computer is fucked.

Now im w8ing for the new crysis, which will come.
My dad got invited to a presentation of the inventers of Crysis or lets say THE inventer. And the guy told that they planned to make new games and they are trying to get the maximum quality for consoles so it might be possible to play the new Crysis on PS3.

Go and google it. There are 3 names who are copyrighted by Crytek.

It will prolly be named World of Crysis

splody if u cant understand how u read my post ? my thread explain me fucking nygga idiot.
Its amazing how people is retard.
You guys read my topic/thread/any answer and always this same i cant
understand you blablabla so its nice u always quit reply so fast hahah

(Teacher ENGLISH where i do mistake fix me please)

I play 2-3 years like and my skills belived me its not "PIECE OF SHIT"
Already i play 7h/day everyday ofc (Im not no lifer)
Random ? No i said someone with nice SKILLS.
I have second place in my city of DOTA.
We just need someone who can enjoy fun better than tibia for sure.
Its doesn't matter if someone is br-esp-swe etc.
This same like Counter Strike its doesn't matter if u are another nationalition becase target is win round or plante bomb/defuse (everyone can shoot its not hard)

meat me upp at cs and i will eat you all up!!:D and dzumior 7hours/day and not nolifer and your just stopped playing icechaw cuse you got retierd of just spamming ue's in war with your noob polack team so god luck with your dota career:D will not miss you

1.I Finish play Icechaw Before Scamed on Alysha.
2.My polack team ? if i good remeber i was with sve people Krtoff etc.
3.Ye Dota rox ! Right Agree

Back