• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GATE OF EXPERTISE LV 400k?

halloboss123

Reaction score
Heyho,

did anyone tell me a Script for the Door Gate of Expertise that i can only pass at Level 400k?

Greetz.

if I'm not wrong you can't have more than 65k in action/unique ids in remere's.
So you'll have to do something else.

For example, remake level door so that action/unique id will be 1 = lvl 1000
2 = lvl 2000
and so on.

so if your server is about highhighhigh levels, you could change the door script to be like that.
find the part saying
getplayerlevel(cid) >= item.uid
and change it to (for example)
getplayerlevel(cid)/1000 >= item.uid -which means the player must have at least 1000 levels above the actual door level to pass it, 1 = 1000+ :)

Hope you understand what I mean

k if my script is like this and i want lvl 20k to pass what should be the uniqu id
Code:
<item id="5121" article="a" name="gate of expertise">
        <attribute key="type" value="door" />
        <attribute key="levelDoor" value="1000" />
        <attribute key="blockprojectile" value="1" />

I'd probably do it like this. Make an onAdvance creaturescript: when player advances to level 400k he gets a certain storage value. Then just make a door that only players with this storage value can pass.

I'd probably do it like this. Make an onAdvance creaturescript: when player advances to level 400k he gets a certain storage value. Then just make a door that only players with this storage value can pass.

It is unnecessary to waste on storage on such things. Why not just make onUse script?

if player.level > 400000 then
execute door use
else
execute not level
end

Back