• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Emporia - All quest like real tibia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5mok3

Emporia
Reaction score
[Germany][8.6] Emporia - All quest like real tibia! Added Oken and Pyre

EmporiaVAPus

Otserv based on Real Tibia - 8.60 features & more :thumbup:

Connection Info:
IP: emporia.vapus.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
[LINK TO WEBSITE]

Dedicated Server:
- Intel Core i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
- 1 GBit Shared connection from monday.
- Hosted from: Falkenstein, Germany by Stian

Quests
- Annihilator Quest, Elemental sphere quest, Inquisition quest, Killing in the name of... quest, Pits of inferno quest, In service of yalahar quest, Shadows of yalahar quest, Demon helmet quest, Tome of knowledge quest, The New frontier quest, Demon oak quest, Firewalker boots quest & More!
*Our quests are fully working.

Server Features
- Great PvP experience
- Balanced vocations
- Real guild war system
- Bank system via Talkactions and Npc's
- Raid system and Boss spawns
- No overpowered donation items
- All Monsters with their respective loot
- New Autostack has been added
- The attack/follow cancel attack is now working
- Pickup from distance just like real tibia
- Push just like real tibia
- Hotkey is fixed so it propperly display potions
- Custom Island such as Oken and Pyre

Stages Information:
Level: 1 - 50 : 150x
Level: 51 - 100 : 80x
Level: 101 - 130 : 70x
Level: 131 - 150 : 50x
Level: 151 - 170 : 40x
Level: 171 - 180 : 25x
Level: 181 - 200 : 20x
Level: 201 - 220 : 15x
Level: 221 - 230 : 10x
Level: 231 - 250 : 7x
Level: 251 - 300 : 5x
Level: 301 - 0 : 3x
- Skills: 30x
- Magic: 25x
- Loot: 3x
-- Red skull: Daily 6 | Weekly 35 | Monthly 50--

Screenshots
Emporia's Gallery

For more information go to our website!

Last edited:
Just an old video i found about Emporia!
[video=youtube;SGfylRiyqJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfylRiyqJg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Keep supporting us as a community! Post more videos.. photos etc..

Have fun Emporians!

Hold on, Freddy Kreuger has a GM? His whole team bots and he knows it. Hell, he probably uses Elf himself.

Yea Freddy was one of the tutors that got promoted as the server kept growing..
Yes.. he has a character and he plays it.. but trust me.. he doesn't bot and he's fair.. of that i'm 100% sure :)

All my staff are good people and very mature :S

Don't flame.. i really hate people like you.. that just come in to talk shit.. You are just saying that because he probably banned one of your teammates and since he's got a character pshh you think he did it on purpose??

Grow up.. you guys already know my rules and that i respect them.. it's simple.. botters get banned

Banned one of my teammates? I'm level 8. I logged on today and started talking to him and his team about Elf.. hotkeys, how it's not going to update anymore.. healing bots.. etc. Then he logs on GM Freddy or w/e. That kind of pissed me off. You can tell if someone bots just by how fast they move. People don't constantly map click. Believe me. I love how you say I'm flaming when all I have to do to prove it is log on again and start another conversation. 5mok3, don't believe me, honestly, I loved your server, but if you give any player a GM, it will be abused. Period.

Last edited:
the ot is great i just joined my name is henesis

Yea Andrew i get your point.. and it pisses me off the fact that you assume he bots when he doesn't jaja :)
And he's not just any player.. He was promoted by the own community.. i just did the commands

We take the community part very serious.. or at least i do.. since without a good one or one at all the server will fail.. and not only mine but any other out there jeje

Thanks for the comments and hope you guys enjoy yourselves @ Emporia

5mok3 out

Yea Andrew i get your point.. and it pisses me off the fact that you assume he bots when he doesn't jaja :)
And he's not just any player.. He was promoted by the own community.. i just did the commands

We take the community part very serious.. or at least i do.. since without a good one or one at all the server will fail.. and not only mine but any other out there jeje

Thanks for the comments and hope you guys enjoy yourselves @ Emporia

5mok3 out

Of course the community chose him, they knew he wouldn't ban them. Common sense bro.

Andrew please.. stop hating okay?

Because.. i would respect your comments if they made sense or if you at least had a point.. but you are just talking nonsense..

Thanks for the bump statik jeje

Alright. I'll guess I'll spell it out for you.

My point is: The player, Freddy Krueger, is unfair with his GM. I'm not saying I watched him abuse it, but I know it happens. His whole team bots. (Half his team used to be mine before Emporia). There's no way in hell he doesn't know.

How can you not make sense out of my posts? You're just being ignorant to the fact that I'm right. Now a good owner, instead of being ignorant, would look into this complaint instead of waving it off as 'a flaming/hating poster'.

It's not an actual complaint?
You said it yourself.. you haven't seen him abuse.. you are just assuming.. because you think it happens? C'mon give me a fucking break

I don't give a fuck about who was your team or not.. i ban botters he bans botters.. doesn't make difference to me if they are greens and the other yellows..

You are the one being ignorant..

Yeah.. comments like that pisses me off okay?

Dash race on Emporia today. Let's see who's bot goes faster.. with the one and only Freddy Krueger watching. I just witnessed abuse. Now, would that have been so hard to spot? You're just making yourself look bad. If someone even thinks there is GM abuse going on you better check it out instead of putting all of your trust into a guy you barely know, because as you said, you only did the commands, the community is who picked him.

id play if i wasnt so god damn laggy on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom