• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 8.6 Evo-OT | Tons of features, check thread! | Sunday | Free

Jackq

Reaction score
Evo-OT
VmIKfaP.png

We're back - harder, better, faster, stronger!
On Sunday - 20:00 CET - we invite you, your friends, your friends friends - bring everyone!
After years of development the server is close to perfect, the missing piece is you, the players.

We've made some changes that we're sure you will like, and more is coming.
See you on Sunday :- )​

Website & IP: evo-ot.com

Register today, Come play on sunday!

JxDbrNc.png

nYOwtJu.png

Website & IP: evo-ot.com

Register today, Come play on sunday!

Last edited:

pM6GPn9.png

Write your name in the thread to get free points for being a OTland member! :- )

That's will Be Great If he dedicted his server :)
im also do that for my server already without players :)
i hope he can dedcited it too
Yeah, even the screenshots, quests, hunting spot is the same....

Yeah, even the screenshots, quests, hunting spot is the same....
The website havent been updated fully with new pictures etc, but come online on sunday and you can see all the new features for yourself :)!

i know but its not problem
Natala will still good if he only Dedicted his server
The server is hosted at a dedicated hosting centre @ Germany to establish steady ping and 100% uptime!

The website havent been updated fully with new pictures etc, but come online on sunday and you can see all the new features for yourself :)!
Why don´t you upload say the new features here, why is the server so special

Why don´t you upload say the new features here, why is the server so special
Did you play the last version of the server? Since then we added several quests, instances and hunting spots! We also introduced a whole new island! We also slightly reworked the K/D script and Elo system!

Did you play the last version of the server? Since then we added several quests, instances and hunting spots! We also introduced a whole new island! We also slightly reworked the K/D script and Elo system!
Bruh, yeah I did play the last rest, last time the server was online was several months ago couldn´t you guys add anything more?

Bruh, yeah I did play the last rest, last time the server was online was several months ago couldn´t you guys add anything more?
Like what =)? There is ALOT of things added, and the city has been revamped even tho that the screenshots havent been updated yet :) We will be implementing everything that the players want!

Like what =)? There is ALOT of things added, and the city has been revamped even tho that the screenshots havent been updated yet :) We will be implementing everything that the players want!
A pizza delivery system would be nice!

Back