• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

Update:
  • Ue damages were decreased a bit
  • Yalahar PZ bugs were fixed
  • Captain Cookie and Karith were re-added to Yalahar boats (Missing due to spawn bug)
  • Quests chests are now working.. they were bugged due to a wrong script

Have fun

Project is for sale.. for more information send me a pm or visit emporia.vapus.net and read the news

Good bye

The package includes website and lot of useful scripts such as war system, woe, etc.. Everything you seen in emporia will be included

I doubt that u scripted these things.

Well then people see that you want to earn as much as you can and do not care about the work which others did.

The problem here is not me and my actions but you and your assumptions

You say that as if money was the devil or something.. I'm selling something i worked my ass on.. and i do care about other people's work

37 players in the first day! Keep it coming :)

Join the best evolutions ever

Few images posted by one of the players

Ranux said:
Norseman addons:
norseman.png

Druid addons:
druid.png

Oriental addons:
orientalq.png

Citizen addons:
citizenj.png

Knight addons:
knightk.png

Barbarian addons:
barbaria.png

Price: 250 EUR

Tell me: why would someone spend 250 euro's on something that completely failed? I'm sorry to have to tell you again, 5mok3, but your server wasn't very custom at all (or good, for that matter). It's obvious you take the OT community as a business and are only in it for the money, no matter how many times you say otherwise.

andrew.. mind your own shit dude..

Emporia did not failed at all.. emporia started more than 7 months ago.. and stayed online the whole time.. It's hard for an ot to stay online for so long and still success.. unfortunately i was not able to do it..
During the first months Emporia did great.. reached big numbers.. and the server runs perfectly.. and it's content.. not many ots have what emporia did and you know it.

So dont tell me emporia is a "fail" server..

Emporia is actually a lot better then other random downloadble real maps, and if you'd check other people selling its for around the same price.

Back