• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

@up no u have to donate again, so elf can buy more pizza irl!

good luck to the guys who are gonna play it!
i wont caus Realots starts soon :p

Greetz Rastayn.

I will give it a try again :p though the mapping is poor x) (Needs a new mapper :D)

Good a reset! I will start akain

Hope the terrible bugs that made me leave doesn't exist anymore.

Well the reset was in time and ill give try since i heard the otland members will start again :p

Hmmm... Interesting, a reset. ^.-
I just got a question tho :p Will elf make an entirely new server? or just simply make a reset, and restart the server again?

I hope he has learned from his mistakes tho

Hey guys, its time to give some answers.

For the first, points you have previously bought will be, partially awarded. I will award all points spent on items (there will be no re-award for premium, as previously), but bought after 9th December of 2011.
There will be a huge map update, and there were many engine fixes lately which should allow the system to run smooth and crash-free (tested during last 7 days). Also the client will be quite new, updated.

wykonajzrzutekranu13279.jpg

From new stuff, there will be a possibility to turn no-PvP (you can fight on wars, though)- how, I didn't decide yet. There were suggestions to make it paid service, but I think that everyone should have this possibility. Of course there will be no way to revert it and turn back on PvP-way. Also the death reduction percent is now working (when 8 people kill you, you got reduced penatly).
At 10th February there's starting a new world of Lordaeron under 8.6 or 8.54 client (with all currently available items, but without cooldowns, probably only old spells, no mounts), total hardcore PvP-enfo (surely no blessings, didn't decide yet about AOL) where most of Polish players (surely those annoying) will probably move (surely guilds like Lets Rule Again, Dogs Band and Triada). More information and character registration for Gul'dan world will appear at Saturday, 4th February after start of Arthas.

And well, to be honest... Would be cool if you could announce the start to your friends, as this time I can guarantee lots of fun where stuff is actually working and being updated. This time I also give my word for no resets on Arthas, Arthas will remain the home-base of Lordaeron.

#up@page
No, I don't like pizza, prefering burgers from Jeffs, only at Sunday. And for that I got money from real job ;)

D: looks like such a fun ot!!!!!!!
to bad I can't play since premium isnt free xD
Premium should be free.. He should add VIP or something ;s

I don't like the new monsters.. It's from 7.4 or something, right?

They aren't replacement for existing (giant spider, spider, pig, bug, wolf, wasp, bonelord), they are addition (introduced by CipSoft due to 15th anniversary) which will? be used for museum.

@Naxtie, I guess I will start, thinking of being MS... but not sure.. I were ED and I dont wanna be it again but cba skilling (ek & rp) so... I guess I'll be MS but anyone knows if they're good at 9.44?

Ugly ass mobs ;p

Anyways, when will the release be then? dont make us wait weeks again

hmmm now I can't decide if playing again or not, spent there some euros :/
but i hope elf thinks of his words and wont make reset for at least the next 4 months :D
Kind regards,
Damon

Hey guys, its time to give some answers.

For the first, points you have previously bought will be, partially awarded. I will award all points spent on items (there will be no re-award for premium, as previously), but bought after 9th December of 2011.

Joined the day server started and don't remem how much I spent, but I only get partial back? Gheyness =(

Joined the day server started and don't remem how much I spent, but I only get partial back? Gheyness =(

Well, yes, because if you consume a sandwich, why we should feed you again?
If you buy a jacket, then we should give you back money for destroying it. But for consumed sandwich, which later transformed into.. shit, you should get shit, am I right? :)

mike, some of them are just for Nostalgia.

Nah I dont agree with vip! its nice as it now...., Only he need some more updates!!

Well, yes, because if you consume a sandwich, why we should feed you again?
If you buy a jacket, then we should give you back money for destroying it. But for consumed sandwich, which later transformed into.. shit, you should get shit, am I right? :)

mike, some of them are just for Nostalgia.

So, if i'd buy a jacket, and the shop where i bought it, somehow destroyed it. Wouldnt it be fair to reimburse on their behave?

Though, i'll be back and hopefully the people where i used to play with, are still playing or planning on returning :) wouldnt wanna see 90% of the community polish again xD

Does Axiomatic & Lord Kirath still play though? or do they even got a forum acc?

I didn't destroy 'my jacket'...the 'company' did when they decided they wanted to come reposes it w/o warning.

Next time use better analogies.

'my jacket' being my points/cash
'the company' being you

So no you are not correct. I should be reimbursed because YOUR product failed, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom