• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] PhiadariaSoft - real RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! He's one of the most dedicated person I've seen when it comes to hosting a server.

Sorry for the late response :)
The server is already up and running. The re-launch of the Server will be done with the next large update.
Right now I have no idea when the update will be done, as there as plenty of things which have to be implemented first.

However, there will a special reward for those who played before the update and reached level 100, 200, 300 or even 400. These rewards will be applied with a special key send to all account owners having players with the mentioned levels on there account.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

still down? >_> got kicked in the middle of Hellerium quest yesterday and its still not up lol

I'm stuck on the godamn tutorial. Is it working?

pretty sure it is, atleast it was awhile back when i played

I dont even started the tutorial imo
Everythings works fine, few players are online now, feel free to join

Oh wow! Nice to see some people are interested :D I'll start playing again for the meantime.

How do I skip the tutorial? I can't even talk to anybody.

youre prolly on beta server then, which is getting and NPC improvments

Join regular server skykes, not the beta one, isnt ready yet.

"There are currently 1 user and 47 guests online." i dont know if this is a bug or something but if this is true ppls dont know how to join ur server i guess, make a guide but at the HOME site.
Also - server started to lag like hell , we all feel that
Whats going on heppi?

"There are currently 1 user and 47 guests online." i dont know if this is a bug or something but if this is true ppls dont know how to join ur server i guess, make a guide but at the HOME site.
Also - server started to lag like hell , we all feel that
Whats going on heppi?
those 47 quests are bot's that try to spam his forum

Status
Not open for further replies.