• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server was gone from Otservlist due to misscommunication. Should be up there soon again with the extra advertisement benefits we've paid for.

Also, please say welcome to our newest addition to the GM force, GM Red!

Created "lost account"/email recovery system on the website. Note you need a valid mail for this to work.
Created "change password" on the website.
Created "Latest Deaths" on the website.

www.faloria.eu

Last edited:
Add search character, and shit.

Annoying when characters dont even have their own page :(

You can now buy Golden Account Scrolls in-game from players. So you can no longer get scammed, just make sure the seller is trading

"You see a donation check.
It weighs 5.00 oz.
Using this check will give you 10 Golden Account days!"

If you wish to buy one of those scrolls, please contact me (if you dont already have points) or Znote (if you already have points) ingame. The scrolls are 20 points each.

still waiting for znote to give me actual proof of why he would delete bloodclut puswol when I was offline sleeping. :)

it's like saying a robber robs a bank then walks to the police store and say hey guys im the robber arrest me. Why would i take screenshots of me botting 2 clients? This is one client, 2 picture over writting each other .

this ot is already dead , u can see on the online list 30 players + lvl 13 druids or sorcs that never up (runemakers)

That during night time for euro during morning in canada it has 100 players

Great activiy today! :D
23:07 New record of players online is: 119

znote if u are so againts cheaters, why dont u make atleast basic anticheat as for example last world had, or tibianic has? Its fine u are searching for botters but u will never proof someone's aimbot at open field, so anticheat is needed, atleast blocking NG and blackde.

znote if u are so againts cheaters, why dont u make atleast basic anticheat as for example last world had, or tibianic has? Its fine u are searching for botters but u will never proof someone's aimbot at open field, so anticheat is needed, atleast blocking NG and blackde.

I will create better server sided anticheat measures once I have time(like the old mastercores system) which was awesome. It boils down to time, there are lots of stuff to do. :)
Did tibanic ever had any anticheat systems? Everybody botted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.