• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys chill out, it's even better if you're out when it's launched - FREE SPAWNS PLX! Soo go out fuck your bitches, use drugs and keep dreaming.

P.S For those who did not realize I was joking.. I feel sorry for you, lmao........ especially Hussar, still so stupid even after all these years.. :(

It actually makes me pretty sad to read some of those comments.

Me and Znote are not machines. We do, as opposed to some of you, have a real life aswell.
Both me and Znote have works to attend to, we have needs (such as food, sleep and exercise). We are creating this server on our own spare time. Why are we doing it? We want to make up for what happend to Mastercores, because people still we are the ones to blame. We are not forced to do this, and you're not forced to play it.

Yet you got the balls to come here and cry me a fucking river because the website isnt online 24 hours before server launch, and you even start spreading rumors about the release time being postponed. Well guess what, thats not the case. We will launch the website whenever we feel like we are done working on it. Why would you need access to the website several hours before serverstart? To watch our awesome code and design? Doubt thats the case for most of you.

We've pretty much worked our asses of with this server, to deliver an as flawless experience as possible for you guys, and we do not expect anything in return. Neither me or Znote slept tonight, why? We had a date, a time and a job to do. And we wouldnt make it unless we spent the night coding.

Dont let your sick addictions ruin this for us, or the rest of the actual normal players.

As for the website; It will, as I told Aevon, launch around 17.00 GMT1 (thats in about 1.5 hours)

Hopefully you guys can grow up abit, because what Ive seen in this thread so far, is not the community I made the server available for.

Ryan; I know you will do anything in your power to shut us down. Sure, thats kewl for you, but for god sake, for once think of someone except for yourself (and I dont mean me or Znote, because we can still play localy if thats what we want).

If you have this problem that u cant open website i dont wanna know what will be next problems when you open ot i hope again not resets or rollbacks

Amoaz what happened, you won't put this one online? I want to play mastercores more than any other ot in my life.

The server, for those retarded enough to read, will start at 18.00GMT1.

But I just saw another thread for another server of you, what the hell is that, I'm confused -.-
And I'm not retarded coz I got way too confused, plus your way of talking to your ot community will make it lose a lot of players.

The server, for those retarded enough to read, will start at 18.00GMT1.
Or maybe tomorrow.. or.... We will see...

Anyway, I hope website havn't bugs and some users test it? The worst think : OT start > on website we cant register...

Ciao.

I agree with Ranyo13, you are fucking rude Amoaz to your players, you should be happy some will play your cheap ass server, even happier that some will donate so you can eat some fatpizza you fat fucking pig. SHOW RESPECT BOY.

I agree with Ranyo13, you are fucking rude Amoaz to your players, you should be happy some will play your cheap ass server, even happier that some will donate so you can eat some fatpizza you fat fucking pig. SHOW RESPECT BOY.

You should show some respect that somebody takes the time to put up a server for us to play on

You should show some respect that somebody takes the time to put up a server for us to play on

NOBODY puts a OT online because he is a nice person, he does it to make money, if you believe otherwise then I feel sorry for you.

this gm have moderator on this otland forum, he can delete the posts he wants so the server seems nice. if you critize him he will delete your posts or bann you
its not only me other people aswell so bye bye enjoy your ot

I hope on this server GM isn't play !!! (Like was on ClassicTibia - > Remere Play as "Galen" RP)...
other think:
- What tibia download? 7.72 or 7.4 ?? Or maybe you got your Own client ??

Status
Not open for further replies.