• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
You basically have an infinite AOL because everytime you die it says
"Blah blah you lose nothing this death due to DDOS"

Funny cause there was 0 lag when I died =P

You basically have an infinite AOL because everytime you die it says
"Blah blah you lose nothing this death due to DDOS"

Funny cause there was 0 lag when I died =P

He have fixed this but need to restart the server for the changes to take affect. But as the nice guy as he is, he'd rather wait for when there are fewer players online so that's just fine.

See it like.. A temporary AOL for not being able to play since friday! :w00t:

WTF?
Disconnected from the game server??
Someone else got this too?

It's pretty annoying yeah i'm just sitting here trying to login while my corpse is slowly rotting and i won't be able to do anything about it.

Say what you will about last-world but at least you could login there o,o

There are many bugs we are working on, the issue with login is hopefully fixed now. Tho we havent verified it yet. :)
You can now also see how many players are online on the website.

I will hopefully have some time to continue building the website tomorrow, assuming we have fixed the emergency issues related to the game server. :)

Any wishes for what you want on website on next update?

Can you not view characters on the website or am i just an idiot?

Also i heard you wouldn't lose anything when you died so i kept everything in my inventory but you probably changed it after that one reset a couple hours back.

There are many bugs we are working on, the issue with login is hopefully fixed now. Tho we havent verified it yet. :)
You can now also see how many players are online on the website.

I will hopefully have some time to continue building the website tomorrow, assuming we have fixed the emergency issues related to the game server. :)

Any wishes for what you want on website on next update?

I wanna be able to see how many ppl there are online ^^

I think infinity spears(and you don't need to pick them up) are so op because 80% on this server are paladins

I think infinity spears(and you don't need to pick them up) are so op because 80% on this server are paladins

They are not infinity (just hard to break). This also benifits low-level mages.

Regarding the website, its not ZnoteAAC, its no nicaaw, but something Znote like to call RetroAAC (something new he wrote from scratch, only for us and our needs.). We'll be updating it today and adding more nice features, now that we know that the server seem to run rather stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.