• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye maybe u can detect botters, thats good. But still house doesnt work, ppl dont have a place where they can make runes. And there is still a lot of bugs, exura vita and exura gran should remove paralyze.

No they shouldnt. Only exura and haste removes it.

Houses can now be bought here;
Faloria Houses

idk why, but my password/acc dont work on the client. I can log in on the website, but I cant log in in game ._. help me please

- - - Updated - - -

idk why, but my password/acc dont work on the client. I can log in on the website, but I cant log in in game ._. help me please

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

RealOTS - 7.72
Faloria - 7.4

RealOTS - 7.72 with 7.72 sprites
Faloria - 7,72 without some 7.72 sprites + some Tarantulas, Bats and bugs such as can't run and shoot, "gamemaster and more..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Did you download the latest client?

Faloria Client v2.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

so amaoz did you think about doing something with magic lvl.. the rate/% lost by death..?

House system added. :)
www.faloria.eu/pages/houses.php

How to buy a hose?
- Login on website and view the house list.
- Make sure your character is offline, and have enough money in bank to purchase the house.
- Buy the house by clicking the "Buy" button.

When you buy a house, it will immediately pay for it, and the house will be available for you on next server restart.

It's a really naked server. Any server should at least have a somewhat balance. Saying it's a serious server while giving the players nothing and taking from them everything.
4 hours of hunting/farming for 5 min worth of pvp is not worth the work.
Also I was exping for 3 hours straight, then I lagged cause of my network, and died. Got out of temple and got hit by a ue. safe to say I died again.
Went from 32-34, ml 8-9 and dist 66-68 in 3 hours and down to lvl 31 ml 7 and dist 65 with 2 deaths.
Especially for those that play alone and don't have a team with them at all times. It's practically impossible to improve.
"PvP'ing" is out of the question, since one death sets you back decades. A no-life is required here.
I love PvP, but the high loss of exp/ml/skills and time it takes to make runes/gather gold, really just makes it depressing, instead of fun.
Hardly worth the effort, I figured it might get better once you're higher. But it seems the win to loss ratio is below 1:20.
You say you're working on the server, but all it seems you do is fight off ddosers and ban cheaters. The server and gameplay itself is not improving one bit.

Regards
Jayweed

It's a really naked server. Any server should at least have a somewhat balance. Saying it's a serious server while giving the players nothing and taking from them everything.
4 hours of hunting/farming for 5 min worth of pvp is not worth the work.
Also I was exping for 3 hours straight, then I lagged cause of my network, and died. Got out of temple and got hit by a ue. safe to say I died again.
Went from 32-34, ml 8-9 and dist 66-68 in 3 hours and down to lvl 31 ml 7 and dist 65 with 2 deaths.
Especially for those that play alone and don't have a team with them at all times. It's practically impossible to improve.
"PvP'ing" is out of the question, since one death sets you back decades. A no-life is required here.
I love PvP, but the high loss of exp/ml/skills and time it takes to make runes/gather gold, really just makes it depressing, instead of fun.
Hardly worth the effort, I figured it might get better once you're higher. But it seems the win to loss ratio is below 1:20.
You say you're working on the server, but all it seems you do is fight off ddosers and ban cheaters. The server and gameplay itself is not improving one bit.

Regards
Jayweed
Check out my signature.

UE seems to be hitting too high, death loss is fcked, really a lot of bugs that made me leave aswell (don't even get me started about the shit website)

Check out my signature.

UE seems to be hitting too high, death loss is fcked, really a lot of bugs that made me leave aswell (don't even get me started about the shit website)

just make a thread for realOTs and stop spamming realOTs advertisement on every single thread on the entire forum its quite annoying and if the server is as good as u say then ppl will play it anyway. you wouldnt want that ppl spam the realOTs thread with advertisment of another server either.

u should consider adding the follwing to ur signatur: max banishment of aimbotters is two weeks and if you are called masgen then u wont get banned at all or unbanned by iryont if another gm bans u for autohealing

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

This you?
Chemiann.jpg

I was afk, but nvm. Its better you banned me, cuz now Im sure this server is retarded and ppls are banned for free, so I wont waste my time here.

Ye, I know you was afk, if you would have responded me while changing targets attacking dwarfs(instead of using a bot to do this), I would not have deleted you.

I wish I could get my hands on one of these 7.4 real tibia maps...I'd have people addicted in a heartbeat. (While having fun)

Ye, I know you was afk, if you would have responded me while changing targets attacking dwarfs(instead of using a bot to do this), I would not have deleted you.

Mabye he did not want to talk...... mabye if you said Reply now or deleted. all you said was hiho lol mabtye he was joking around you never know.

- - - Updated - - -

buying war hammer for money on Shadowcores :D

Status
Not open for further replies.