• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a rollback of maximum 1 minute, I apologize for anyone losing their lootbags during this crash.

Fribben.

No matter what day, what time, I'll be there, and I'm sure others will be aswell.

Since you clearly can't decide when its gonna start, I just decided that I'm not gonna be part of Originaltibia community.

Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

fribben, did you ever think about updating your map/files? updates like new monsters? new weapons? new quests? on tibianic site there enough sprites for nice weapons. Its just always the same atm.

Fribb , can u check for what someone get banishment? My friend Henkes get ban on hunting at 60lvl . And he sad me he never open any bot :|
Please check this ... Thanks

Everyone stop crying just wait til friday, you'll have your turn being killed by the guy that walks past you turning with a wave! bitches cu ingame. I challenge all of you :3

I'll end this threat by the famous word we all used when real tibia existed as "real tibia" and not botmania; Hunted in main

hunted in main hahhaha! last time I've heard that is in the ice age

Fribben would you like to tell me how your antibot system works? I was making sds on on manas and get banished. Can you explain it somehow?

Dont you see it? They ban people randomly so we have to donate money for unbann...

Bat: I won't explain how the anti-bot system works, you thinking that "honest" players cannot do mistakes and put the blame on the server is the easiest thing, then you do it elsewhere, I won't exploit how it works.

Mex: Funny, because you and the anti-bot system works together good, I must say. Maybe that's why you tried eagering to find a reason to quit and make everyone follow you, don't be too pathetic, I can accept some, but don't overdo it.

@Cha cha: Can someone nominate this guy? The presidential post should fit him just perfect.

Fribben.

So a friend of mine was making runes with manafluids and then he suddenly gets banned for unofficial software, how do you explain that? or your shitty "antibotclient" pfft..

I know how that system works. But it doesnt work fine. As I said I was making runes on mana fluids and probably I used manas too fast so the antibot system banned me.

Chacha, you must have big muscles, what's the point of using insultive words in a tibia forum? Do you feel tough? Coolboy, relax a moment.

Fribben.

Fribben you got an "antibot client' fine, but in every edition of your server many ppl are complaining about their banishments. Do you think all of them are blaming? Why you cant realize that your system isn not working as it should?

What about you just undelete everyone and lets do it again and then we see who will get banned again?

I hope to see unbann for the enemies, cuz if no enemies we wont play either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back