• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

Worst server ever. Full of botters, full of rollbacks and ddos, shitloads of bugs, bigtime noob GM

I do not recommend this server.

If you don't want to play the server, I would suggest you to leave and maybe start a blog where you can get your girlfriends to reply and feel sorry for you.

The server is growing, if you have any problems or is doubting the trust of the server/the GMs, you can shout me an email at [email protected] and I'll happily answer your questions!

Fribben.

If you mean the lowrate, approxiametly 6 months ago. But the highrate is about half a month old, I would assume.

Fribben.

If you don't want to play the server, I would suggest you to leave and maybe start a blog where you can get your girlfriends to reply and feel sorry for you.

The server is growing, if you have any problems or is doubting the trust of the server/the GMs, you can shout me an email at [email protected] and I'll happily answer your questions!

Fribben.

So I got caught by your so called "antibot client" while i was stairjumping and sded, wow great antibot client. Just couple of botters and afk players on this server. ps jävla pajas

Taze, you might believe or think you are some sort of a PvP god, but you got caught pretty easy, to bad you are trying to insult to prove your point, but truth can hurt sometimes.

PS. Server record yesterday ;-)

EDIT: and you clearly don't even know how the anti-bot system is working, you assuming it's stairjumping and sding just makes a very big fool out of yourself. Botter.

got banned aswell i didnt know i was botting so did my mate we learned something new about yourselfs we didnt know we botted =/

Its a fun server, Online list to get working properly and a bigger community along with fixes to the donations is what Im longing for, else, join in!

We could have some fun again Spray but unfortunetely new system is banning for anything, i wouldnt be susprised if it was banning even innocent ppl.

Guys, please enough sarcasm, trying to make all the people go against me telling me that something that works, doesn't, for your benefit and your for selfish actions, is quite embaressing.

You post crap here, and PM me about the gameplay, your posts make an impact on new players, even though you are playing the server and posting this kind of content, it affects new players, no wonder why Tibia is about to die out, you have no idea what a good community is.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Taze, you came back when you saw a few people posting against the anti-bot, if you feel like it's not functioning properly, I suggest you to move on. But according to the PM's, you came to me saying that you wanted an undelete and that you might have used some sort of a lighthack or something, but the funny thing is, that noone of you even know how this system work and yet you try to figure out by stating different things, you were caught and to be perfectly honest, I was surprised you were a botter, but guess what, nothing surprises me anymore :)

Goodbye, botter.

When you kill someone, you can login into your account on the website, search on your character and it will be visible.

(red skull:9/ban:15) (day)
(red skull:40/ban:70) (week)

Fribben.

It gives a detailed information about your bot. No matter what function you use.

Fribben.

yeye fribben sooooooo tell me the reason of banishment on my character Damon Salvatore if its not lighthack/runemaker/eat food.

Back
Top Bottom