• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

What this server needs is a reset, Lower the rates just a tiny bit, My suggestion is
1 - 30 - 30x
31 - 50 - 25x
51 - 70 - 15x
71 - 90 - 10x
91 - 100 - 6x
101 - 115 - 3x
115+ - 2x.

Would make it more attractive to new people and alot of the old fokes that left cause of the powerabusers will come back to a fair chance to fight again.

Sincerely. Also- Ingens, get on skype!

why reset it lols, takes a day to take 91 and thats enough for fighting :p

because you won't convince everyone (who would start again after reset) to start now by saying it's easy to take 91. It's the truth. Atleast a reset will bring a few more weeks of fun

this is a highrated server? I've killed like 27 rotworms and I'm 12 lvl..

and:

01:08 Captain Bluebear: I'm sorry, but you need a premium account in order to travel onboard our ships.

really?

and:

01:08 Captain Bluebear: I'm sorry, but you need a premium account in order to travel onboard our ships.

really?

It's the "low" kind of high-rate. Not the one where you become lvl 1000 on one rotworm.
Also I'm not sure but you might need to re-log to activate your premium account.

and:

really?

It's 7.7

It takes you around a day or two and you've completed the game. You can hunt the hardest monsters and you've done the hardest quest.

And yes, that's a highrate.

I agree. Reset it and lower the stages some, the server has basically died off.

Cmon Fribben. Do it for the players. So many months ago I killed sum1 ;3333333

Why ppl have to wainting so long ? Many of my friends wainting for smthing. And will join for sure. I think another ppl make this same

@fribben you won't get bad rep for resetting a dead high-rate, pretty sure the only reason you don't reset it is because you care for your rep around here.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;qscaqCYrmxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qscaqCYrmxA[/video]

I dont think it will cause to much of a fuss from people if you reset the high rate man, I mean its a high rate server, people expect them to be reset. Plus after lvl 100, there isnt much to do on a oldschool highrate but pk, and people get bored eventually. First few weeks of this server, you had a good player amount at all times of the day and night online, now that its been on a few weeks, and most people have reached 80+ .. servers gotten a lil more boring and died off, its obvious people are bored of it. Reset it like everyones wantin and you'll get your players back.

If your wantin to keep a high rate server alive and online longer with a decent player amount, reset it but lower the exp stages some so its not so easy to take 90 in a couple days, thats just my opinion though.

ye just reset the high rate and more ppl will start and it will be fun.

Server Status
Currently no one is playing on OriginalTibia.
The maximum on this world was 67 players on Aug 14, 2013, 11:34 pm.

Back