• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] ikasera.se 8.60 Full RL + 3 bonus island OLDIKASERA start 15 July 04.00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, what I'm saying is that Sweddy is a good OT-Owner.

I did actually had a God on Ikasera for almost two weeks becuse I was their mapper. I didn't bother to login at anytime actually, becuse my orders was to broadcast something like this every now and then "Does anyone know any map bugs?". The majority of the staff is corrupted and therefor the server-enviroment is really bad. Atleast Byllans gives free points and ingame items to people he knows in real life, I don't know about the others but I'm quite sure that they does the same.

What I'm trying to say is: Don't even bother trying this server out if you want to have a proffesional staff, you'll only waste your time.

???

Why do you lie for all people in this thread ?? You have never been mapper for ikasera, You havent help me anything.

Do something about it.

KCrAR7lIT.png

he demoted me for having another character, and i asked him b4 and he said i COULD have another char he gave me points infact.

Daniel,Your demotion was nothing close to mine
He demoted me saying i banned botters,While it's okay to ban botters
And i did give notations,There was 2 notations on him :)
Not recommended on so many levels!

Wow people i didnt know people can talk so much bullshit :p i say this only one more time
SEARCH
THE
TRUE
BEFORE
YOU
POST!

Im the new owner of ikasera :) f**k byllan :p

can i get my gm back then?
edit: false alarm guy's!! byllan's new name + His new msn hahaha
Not recommended server
Quas why would u be in on such a scam server ;/

Because byllan pays quas 100euro each month.

can i get my gm back then?
edit: false alarm guy's!! byllan's new name + His new msn hahaha
Not recommended server
Quas why would u be in on such a scam server ;/

Yes, its byllan, because he still doesnt answer :D

AHAH smart att gå in på byllan o skriva till dig sj (Y) :D

Jag är Byllans RL ffs inget annat Men du verkar vara så dum i huvudet att du inte fattar det Epic1337

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back