• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't think rationally. Realots starts today and that's the prove.

I'll be off today but people who will be online - let's block on realots oracle or something like that. They're retards.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you can't know for sure

Yeah it's logical that realots people would be responsible. But mastercores is not loved by everyone, thus the several attacks/hackings

i think its not if people love the owner or not. they will do it nowadays just for fun. maby in this case they hate the owner. but i bet there retards out here just having fun in testing there botnet or however its called. and i think some hacker feels even challenged if the hoster says its 1gbps host....

Why would 1gbps host help? A botnet can together have 10gb : p

Everyone/thing can be ddosed. nothing is secured against ddos. The real tibia servers get ddosed to... even google gets ddosed sometimes.

Ask rich kids, you'll never know what they are capable of xD

I had enough of you Erik, second time I got unfair banished, dont bother unban me since your OT won't be running to good.
I guess I wasnt the only one who was banned for 0 reason. You had it comming Erik, not you but your retarded staff at least.

Safe to say I'll never see top 10 high scores again lol enemy team literally has no life.

Consider yourself lucky, the hacker moved to realots.. Demons everywhere
2j2ce1e.jpg

Convinent timing on the mass ddos. Pathetic display by realots community

Status
Not open for further replies.