• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
u say that all in tread is bullshit u is bullshit u say u maked crash and crash 10 time now bugg ot u think u are good but u is shit owner greedsucker

u say that all in tread is bullshit u is bullshit u say u maked crash and crash 10 time now bugg ot u think u are good but u is shit owner greedsucker
lol, greedsucker, best one i've heard in a while

haha, haven't been online since Exp Orhaball Donor.. Now i logged in to pk myself to ban, i bought sds and manas, and it crashes.. YOU CANT EVEN QUIT THE SERVER IN A GOOD WAY. Worst server ive ever playd on.

Let's just hope this patch will fix the crashes, the rollback can't have been very huge this time since the server just restarted. If it doesn't get fixed ryan will lose the little credability he still has left which is very little.

yeah because when I crash the serv intentionally I make a lot of money..

I have lags even with wt fast on thsi ot //// gz host

I haven't experienced a lot of lag personally but i started to feel a little before, especially when sidestepping or trying to use manafluids or runes while running. Seems like your walking is delayed

I think people are just overreacting, sure there's some lag but not enough to quit because of it (In my opinion)

why play this corrupt ot when better one come soon (originaltibia.com)

Why wait a week when there is a perfectly fine server online already?

Last edited:
NICE BUG ABUSE...
Uncontrollabe he have an insane ue, he hits 900 ... got killed 2 times with that shit---

and look what he had to say.

http://www10.speedy*****malware.localhost/qhCZ2/download/ue-bug.png http://www24.speedy*****malware.localhost/6Yy7n/download/bug-abusess.png

utevo res ina "parrot and everybody around get debug and u cant log in anymore gzzzz EVERYBODY GO ORIGINAL TIBIA RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you're kind of giving originaltibia a bad name when you advertise it constantly in other servers advertisement threads

Did the server crash again?

Seriously now Nazor, wtf is goin on with all these crashes.... Said on website tonight or tomorrow morning you'll apply a patch to fix the crash? Why are you waiting, seems like now would be the best time to apply it since the shit is crashing every 30 mins

Yeah i dont see the online number staying over 100 for a very long time if it continues on like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back