• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye just change mana reg, all will agree.. put small stones not disapear so pallys can train, maybe fix so u dont need djinn quest or have to pay 100k to be able to sell, something idk

I'll see about mana regenation, I might make a poll about it soon.

Small stones, good idea. Djinn quest is available in our store, we are depending on our donations and choose not to have overpowered donations such as expscroll/cash etc

Fribben.

So fribben u are gonna highrate manaregneration as everyone suggest or you are gonna wait for it until server dies?

Thanks in advance
i think its fine but if majority want to be changed. then fribben you should. small fights are starting;)

Suggestions Donatello:
- Make more mana regeneration. 2x runemaker
- More exap rate
- Change formulas rune for fast runemaking.

If listen my suggestions many people will login and exap.: This is new stage:

1->35 : 150x
36->50 : 90x
51->75 : 70x
76->90 : 80x
91->120 : 50x
121-> 140 : 12x
141+-> : 5x

Give like my suggestions and Fribben see

Please like all.

Thanks

just voted for the mana reg, hope u will change it earlier then 2th june cuz it's when the poll is about to end, tbh it is disturbing alot of players and the fact that it is highrated it should already have been high enought from the beginning. its like orsha ot have 1x mana reg but when u go rl tibia they have 20x mana reg :S
I wait for updates and see how the ot is going untill i continue play, hope you fix things right.

Please make update or restart ots.
Need more exap rate for no boring exap monster.
Need to more mana regeneration or change spells and runes for 7.4 style.
Need to making more loot rate for have money for fight.
If you make this more player play.
Do you think people like shit exap monsters all time and like no have money for pk?

Man are you crazy 2 day for vote to change regeneration?
Please make x 20 , because 8 it's no very more good.
You must now fix it for more players join serwer and change exap rate for more.

Man are you crazy 2 day for vote to change regeneration?
Please make x 20 , because 8 it's no very more good.
You must now fix it for more players join serwer and change exap rate for more.
Man its saturday and tomorrow sunday all can play
I cant wait 2 june because summer is soon here and i dont have much time, i dont wanna wait 3 day to start exping and many people to dont want. Make restart now and put the 2x

1. mana reg
2. loot idk im low lvl
3. no djinn, no money for exp, no exp no lvl no players, exp donation? op lvls, bored wars. no players, change donation to some suggestion idk
4. rune charge can be 2x if you make them but if you buy only 1x, if you have money you will buy manas and make 2x anyway
5. no level requirement for use runes ( idk if it already is)
6. ?? idk ??

Last edited:
Server save in 30 minutes - regenation will be changed to 8 mana!

Fribben.

okey it's good. now fix djinn donation, U donate and u can sell items in dps/temples instead that you have to walk to ank djinns, and now all can players can deal with djinns in ank!

This may be a highrate, but I refuse to make it into a depot-djinn server, sorry.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back