• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampik, you dont have to make multiple accounts to like ur own posts lol, PvP enfo is fine but I wouldnt like it if it gave only small amount of exp, then I would rather have no PvP enfo since it would destroy the war feeling

Tampik, you dont have to make multiple accounts to like ur own posts lol, PvP enfo is fine but I wouldnt like it if it gave only small amount of exp, then I would rather have no PvP enfo since it would destroy the war feeling
I no make more acc for posting it's my friends and have the same idea.

im not tampik, he is my friend only with same idea

and you have 2 post, you using other accounts, are u retard ?

If its pvp-enforced, keep skulls and make it 4 frags per red skull, 10 for banned, takes 24 hours to lose a frag. That ensures there won't be random douchebags killing EVERY SINGLE PERSON. And if they do, they're gonna end up quitting. (We all know how the server will end up after that)

I vote to pvp-enfo + 5 vote
Nice anti-bot system.

If good teams will be play like zaowans , mexs , onds , not classicus noob teams, we don't need enfo and you can put long frags for rpgers players. Im sure that teams are don't worry to put war mode. Probably in second day of ots are teams will be in war mode XD

Ok , i vote for pvp-enfo aswell. But i will be top level then :| XD

Its funny that u all voting for pvp enfo hoping that it will be 3 lvls each kill, it will be max like 5-10% haha

you're simply wrong, cos i haven't thought even about it, i just don't want to exp on draggies rather exp on players :)

Then your playing wrong server if thats what u think, wont post anymore cya

If its PvP-enfo with skull system, ofc it should only give a small amount. You who wanna "exp on players" should choose to play on a war server or ask him to create a seperate war server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom