• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend a task system, seeing that rpgers are probably 70% of the whole community on a 7.4 server, also I think classicus had pretty good exp stages and those are 1 - 20 level, 20x
21 - 40 level, 12x
41 - 70 level, 8x
71 - 100 level, 5x
101 - 150 level, 3x
151 - 180 level, 2x
181+ level, 1.5x

1 - 20 level, 20x
21 - 45 level, 11x
46 - 60 level, 8x
61- 65 level, 6.5x
66 - 80 level, 5x
81+ level, 3.5x

Give suggestions on these rates. Also I will also try to balance knights as the mana regenation is quite high and that benefits mostly mages which makes the knights fall behind abit.

Fribben.

It's good exap rate if make fast mana regeneration to this.
But can you add to pvp enforced for exap on players , because me and friends no like exap monsters and want to have more lvls no only fight on low lvls.
You nothing lose if add this please , only can have more players on serwer.

Please do not ignore just answer the question.

It's good exap rate if make fast mana regeneration to this.
But can you add to pvp enforced for exap on players , because me and friends no like exap monsters and want to have more lvls no only fight on low lvls.
You nothing lose if add this please , only can have more players on serwer.

Please do not ignore just answer the question.

no exap pls tampi jebac cie
i rape ur mother if her have pretty tits or ass if no i will just kill her thx EXAP 7x bb

haha kurwo jak ty u mnie kebsa chciales otwierac z miensem z istanbulu to pozdro

@Fribben you should restart low rate edition, gfb wars on 30-40 lvls was fun as hell :D And lowrate lasts for longer, on highrate everyone will make 100+lvl and quit in two days because of no enemies online.

@Fribben you should restart low rate edition, gfb wars on 30-40 lvls was fun as hell :D And lowrate lasts for longer, on highrate everyone will make 100+lvl and quit in two days because of no enemies online.

No point in resetting the server, when you can just play it.

ofcourse theres a point in resetting the server, why would we want to start on a server that has been on for ages? the people playing there right now got a very big advantage towards the new people, if you dont reset it you wont get any new players thats for sure.

@Kajixx ; This really made my day, sincerely appreciate this mate. Wish you the best and I hope I can keep the lowrate server for as long as possible, 1.5 years now is not a bad thing :)

@Zuordon ; We will make 12 mana / 2 seconds as regenation, so I don't think anyone will complain about the regenation, I'm sure of that. Especially with the 7.4 rune system :) This edition gives me a taste of real oldschool and I hope I can provide you the same feeling I get.

Fribben.

stages sounds good fribben, got any launch date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back