• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 - FUN/HIGH RATE SERVER - FULL RLMAP PVP-ENFORCED - ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollonborre the guy who rpg's on a 350x exp server? I know him
Anyway you can better make a war server with infiinty supplies on rookgard map or something, this is just troll

Ollonborre the guy who rpg's on a 350x exp server? I know him
Anyway you can better make a war server with infiinty supplies on rookgard map or something, this is just troll

Legacy? the guy ddosing on war servers?

Server will be back in 1minute, we have highered PvP enforced gain from players

Fribben.

We will lower unjust time to (5 minutes instead of 15), higher pvp-enforced alot and make lose lost 0% which means you have an "invisible" amulet of loss - I hope you enjoyed your stay here and you can post suggestions on the forums.

Fribben.

fun stuff! hope more people will join so we can get some wars!

We hope so aswell. Please give us feedback folks, what did you think of the server? what was good? what was bad? what can we do to improve?

Fribben.

if u want feedback i tell the truth sorry for the next words:

total shit we are 2014 man make lvls 8 next time. you think oldschool ppl wanna play orsha ots?

i think this version 8.0 receded in the development of your ots
you should keep 7.4 version and focus on it, it was best ots 7.4
but i think lowrate, u remember original tibia when u hosted it 3-4 years ago? best version ever

in scale from 1 to 10 where 1 is very nice and 10 is total shit, i give your server a 10, congratz

Kovall: It depends on people's taste - if the majority vouches for a different client version, I can arrange it. Even a 7.4/7.72 highrate can be brought up, they are finished.

If you think the concept is bad, it's not a big issue but if you want me to take your posts abit more serious, try adding why.

Fribben.

Ok, we decided we would give 7.4 or 7.72 a new chance -

Go here and post suggestions, rates etc about the new server: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=27

Fribben.

The problem with Originaltibia is that you keep changing your mind every damn day. why would anyone start a server, which in the past is changing client nearly every 1-2 weeks?

I like your servers, but i honestly doubt you will ever get alot of players because the reason stated above.
I hope you see this as feedback, and not as flaming.

Hampish: I'm an entertainer - I do what people enjoy. The past servers I have had are highrated, the past 2 servers was both war servers, so I don't see a problem switching depending on people's desires? is this wrong? afterall, the players are playing, they are getting what they ask for. I don't play, as I said, I'm just an entertainer who likes to offer quality.

Fribben.

Problem of original tibia are resets, because of h rate i think (not sure) for example in 7.4 u make exp that u can have lvl 100 in 5 days, after that u can exp only warlocks so its boring.
U should try to focus on kinda lowrate server but with high mana regen or rune charges so there can be economy of server people will use to exp dragons with hmm, use all tombs (that thing should be reworked, only penisula and ruin tomb are decent, rest are useless , but your 7.72 oasis tomb is so overpowered)
For me the best original tibia were this from 2010 i think, do u remember rates?

Listen, I've told you once and I will tell you again. Do not advertise other servers on my thread. You are a narrow minded person who only sees things from 1 ancle, you refuse to see it from different sides. So it only benefits you, I've told you the reason behind some of the work.

The server's distribution is new, it was expected, but once again you do not seem to read nor understand it seems.

Classicus; if you want me to put a word on that server, has over 300 players below level 30 on a medium/highrate server.. how can you call it a successful server when it seems like botfarms is a factor, I've had successful servers and I know this business in and out, stop comming here and pretending you'd run a server better than me because you had a good suggestion.

It requires more than a line to get into business and I know what I am doing, IN ORDER TO create stability, I have to test. I have a new distribution and I've said it over 10 times but oyu do not seem to understand, IT cannot be perfect the first time, I have to run test servers. Or preferably highrates and so far I've had 1.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back