• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
General Information:
XP: stages.
Loot: high.
IP-Adress: OriginalTibia.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.0
Keep in mind that you can download the client from our download section or you can download a normal 8.0 client with ip changer to connect to the game with ip: OriginalTibia.com and port: 7171.

Events & Configured Settings:

Many new features and fixes from the previous edition will be patched. Conjuring runes through backpack will be one of these things.

Also every 24 hours there will be special rewards, more about this will be introduced later.

Why OriginalTibia?
OriginalTibia.com has a reputation of honesty and co-operated respect. Which in other words indicates that the player's voice is one of the greatest tools here and the community is what forms this server and shapes it together with the staff into the best server out there today.

Gallery:
bild.png

You can find more pictures & videos from OriginalTibia here.

Server Start & Registration:

The server starts at 19th of December at 18.00 GMT+1 (SWEDISH/POLISH TIME).

officialframe.png

The counter is available at the website which you can access here. Please make sure you register your account here.

Kind regards,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
Please fribben, Stop opening your server all the time, and having it upp for a couple of weeks, and then reset. Im not saying its a bad server, but im not recommending people to play it

Kind Regards
Lindeman

Please fribben, Stop opening your server all the time, and having it upp for a couple of weeks, and then reset. Im not saying its a bad server, but im not recommending people to play it

Kind Regards
Lindeman

You don't recommend people who recommend me to open the server? I don't care what you think, I care what the majority of my players think.

It's only 7 days left so make sure you register here: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

No matter what, and everybody knows this. Haters, flamers always come to popular servers nonetheless - OriginalTibia will open and we will do our best to provide the best server in this market.

Fribben.

Holy shit this version is going to be the best out of them all I think, high stages <3

Fribben
I think u should to make higher rates like from x100 to x20, so that people will be stay on the server. Now when u get this Level 150+ and have exp x3.5 game has no sens and is fuckin boring, I told you, this server is for week maybe two, so use it well!!!

will proxy for br :D? waiting ots

We are thinking of adding a proxy for BRs and other nationatliest in need of it, this is yet not implemented though.

Fribben
I think u should to make higher rates like from x100 to x20, so that people will be stay on the server. Now when u get this Level 150+ and have exp x3.5 game has no sens and is fuckin boring, I told you, this server is for week maybe two, so use it well!!!

This is a highrate with alot of tasks to do, party-xp-share and even party-tasks. With this said 3.5x is actually not 3.5x with all the configurations and I disagree with your way of thinking. And please, if you have any sort of respect don't come here with predictions of how long the server's longetivty will be. Not to mention the high lootrate which will make people be able to level with runes.

MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

i'll play :D

Here's a video, though it's from original 7.72 not 8.0

Last edited:
We are thinking of adding a proxy for BRs and other nationatliest in need of it, this is yet not implemented though.

This is a highrate with alot of tasks to do, party-xp-share and even party-tasks. With this said 3.5x is actually not 3.5x with all the configurations and I disagree with your way of thinking. And please, if you have any sort of respect don't come here with predictions of how long the server's longetivty will be. Not to mention the high lootrate which will make people be able to level with runes.

MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.
I did not mean to offend you, I think you made great server for client 8.0 but quickly loses players after start, so in my opinion, exp rates should be changed, but imagine that instead 300 players enter 600
Of course the server is awesome : D

Stages are fine, just keep it as it is. It's supposed to be a highrate

8.0 not my thing, but goodluck ofcourse you hosted nice servers before:) (i liked the oldschool ot's more of you)

Actually its good you offer smt different, there are a couple of server about to start mid-low rates and this or a "oldera'style" server is missing.
But i will give a look into worldoflastwar as its a very old epic server, if it upgrade to 10.x ill be here at the start.

Omg u actually gonna launch <3 dont believed huehue

Watch out nabs guild dominado grillers comeing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back