• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Skylight 10.41 | 100% Custom Map | Mining | Woodcutting | Crafting | Lockpicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 New NPCs with a total of 119 tasks has been added!
Rewards for completing tasks are: Task points, gold and experience.

This is the server i've been looking for.
I would say this is the best server i've ever played on.
These scripts are freaking awesome, like mounts, addon, treasures, events, quests.

I strongly recommend this server, very good job. Keep it up!

Looks great on the videos but I don't have tibia 10.41, only 10.50 and can't find a 10.41 download....
I want to try this OT xD

Augh. What did you do to Tibia!? .. You killed it.

The horse race was really funny do, you made me laugh.

@up

Me and my friend just tried out this server, really good! This serv deserves a huge BUMP, best server in ages dude.

Too bad it seems to be closed now :(

@up

Me and my friend just tried out this server, really good! This serv deserves a huge BUMP, best server in ages dude.

Too bad it seems to be closed now :(

Write to me ingame , Gold AG or Queen latifa

This server is for people who like to bot.

Nahh not only botters i got a 200+ sorcerer that i hunted manual, the only problem is that the hunts needs to be big so a mage can keep up with the botters. So not only botters here, and its fun to play. (Bad english i know)

are you predict to reset chars? Its very good server but i think he need some fresh. 500 rp is unkillable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back