• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wondering if i should start play, and i will go with sorcerer probably.
Just got few questions;

1. How hard it will to level up at start without any money etc?
2. Will i get random PK'd every 10minutes?
3. Is there any nice guilds that accept lower level players or i have to play alone always? ;_;

Thanks already.

Just got few questions;

3. Is there any nice guilds that accept lower level players or i have to play alone always? ;_;

Thanks already.

1. Without anything its really hard :$
2. No
3. No idea

Just got few questions;

Thanks already.

If you aren't aware, a more high-rated oldschool server is coming out in a few days.

still mad because u lost ur 40 paladin on tibianic hr ?XD

It was 55

I was more upset about the items I lost in the house thought. And the fact that Iryont would help his friends hack accounts.
Fortunately it seems like more people are started to realize the only non-corrupt oldschool server out there is Fribben's. Tibianic have been corrupt in a really long time.

ibianic have been corrupt in a really long time.
Tibianic isn't corrupt, keep playing original tibia reset OT's. Not my problem.

Sheep will be sheep! :)

Only longterm oldschool server worth playing is Tibianic.org, the rest are a waste of time and are cancer to the oldschool community.

It was 55

I was more upset about the items I lost in the house thought. And the fact that Iryont would help his friends hack accounts.
Fortunately it seems like more people are started to realize the only non-corrupt oldschool server out there is Fribben's. Tibianic have been corrupt in a really long time.

Dont even compare fribbens shit server with tibianic, please

I do know, and it was all just.

You think I talk about what happend last week. I don't know who got banned but I hope it was Last man which I read somewhere sometime.. Everyone involved in/with people who - hack or ddos deserves the hammer.

You think I talk about what happend last week. I don't know who got banned but I hope it was Last man which I read somewhere sometime.. Everyone involved in/with people who - hack or ddos deserves the hammer.

you think im talking about that? lol thats just one of the many corrupt things iryont did.
selling/buying accs is on own risk (gm always told us). so when a complete random gets hacked on the ot no email or whatever get changed, but if you're on pl side you got fully support of iryont in everything. mails will be changed for you, passes will be changed. hacking ain't my thing and i wasn't involved but if a gm tells everyone acc trading is on own risk, let it be that way then.
not even talking about the many corrupt things this new CM Doyle aka miles did, who's team was involved in the war. The CM who had the biggest bedmage accs ever on that ot. Who blames other for bottingXD to funny to see that hypocrite corrupt ot;p

you think im talking about that? lol thats just one of the many corrupt things iryont did.
selling/buying accs is on own risk (gm always told us). so when a complete random gets hacked on the ot no email or whatever get changed, but if you're on pl side you got fully support of iryont in everything. mails will be changed for you, passes will be changed. hacking ain't my thing and i wasn't involved but if a gm tells everyone acc trading is on own risk, let it be that way then.
not even talking about the many corrupt things this new CM Doyle aka miles did, who's team was involved in the war. The CM who had the biggest bedmage accs ever on that ot. Who blames other for bottingXD to funny to see that hypocrite corrupt ot;p

You know bedmages werent illigal when GM Doyle used them right? lol

things you're mentioning issnt a lot over a 3 year period :)

You dont even know what corrupted server means :d I saw more corrupted servers and tbh as for 2 years this server is fine, i dont think we could find less "corrupted" gm than Iryont. I also dont think tibianic would be as successful as it is if Iryont was really so corrupted.

Last edited:
You dont even know what corrupted server means :d I saw more corrupted servers and tbh as for 2 years this server is fine, i dont think we could find less "corrupted" gm than Iryont. I also dont think tibianic would be as successful as it is if Iryont was really so corrupted.
This.

^ well i dont think tibianic would be as successful as it is if there was any other DECENT alternative. there is indeed small scale corruption that has taken place recently and not so recently in tibianic. few larger scale incidents as well but as they did not do enough damage to REALLY desecrate the server to a point that new players could notice how obvious it was and stop playing, and how it wasnt so publicized, it was never a known issue. i find it pretty amusing that people are finally starting to catch on and things are coming to light.

it makes sense though because any truth that emerges inside of the tibianic community is instantly ceased and silenced by the administration, as we can all understand why. threads deleted, characters insta banned, etc.

only here can truths be said about it and others have the chance to read it, but even still some people are telling lies and such on top of the truths to make it even more unbelievable. then ofc we have the fanboys and friends of iryont who come and defend. anyways i will never set foot in tibianic due to what i have seen with my own eyes anyways, regardless of what the next man thinks about it. sometime or another each and every person will come face to face with some hard truth about tibianic and he will make a decision whether to accept it or to quit, and you can see already what choices some people have made ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.