• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt call him bad hoster because bad hoster wouldnt have up server for 2 years having to face crying on forums 24/7. Just get it that if he had to ban ppl like Ciziia he would have to ban already half of cavebotters etc from both teams. For Iryont bot is bot doesnt matter if its aimbot or cavebot both teams are breaking rules so stop this hipocrizy and wait for antibot client.

Everyone came to Tibianic with vision: "Everyone cheats so I have to cheat aswell" and it's all Iryont's fault. It gets really pathetic when obvious botters can't get banned. If you don't accept cams, then give invisibility to GMs and they'll ban half Intouchables/Nameless bot knights and they'd be able to watch battles and ban aimbotters. Since you're such a lazy ass it'll take you 3 months more to make antibot client.
You're trying to be "fair" and you don't ban any side because other side is heavy botting. Why don't you just admit, you like fact that your server has high amount of players online and that's ONLY reason you don't ban botters. That makes you total liar and bullshitter. I didn't write anything in forum cry threads, but I think it's time to express my opinion here for once and forever.
You are really bad hoster. Try to improve yourself and stop living in your imaginary world because that world won't bring you anywhere.

If he would give GM's invisibility your whole Runefarm would get deleted, Shadow aka Kymbeef aka Borjita.. doesn't make sense to me.

If he would give GM's invisibility your whole Runefarm would get deleted, Shadow aka Kymbeef aka Borjita.. doesn't make sense to me.

I don't get what are you trying to accomplish with this post? Explain please.

You do realize it was impossible to start playing tibianic without cheating? That's atmosphere Iryont and players created. Everyone had runefarms and bedmages for so long time. And now those same people act like their innocent.

@3lite aka iryontpussy
"If you think you can continue lying about the server here without consequences there then you are clearly wrong - mark my words on this one, I have warned you."

i insulted you with a proper reason, your defending these little pl's all the time in your crappy server.
these "pl's " you think are innocent and saints, are the once hunting every knight down in a dwarf guard cave/mino cave or whatever. just to make sure we won't make cash (wich is good ofc of them). but it aint good if they start to kill neutrals is it? like Kyos lol

AND PLS come with facts about me lieing over your server. you are corrupt that aint no lie (not corrupt in the way i give 500cc away) corrupt in the way you choose a side in a war. Wich gm's never should do.
you banned some of us several times but after few complains even you realised your acts were wrong and removed them.

we can make the community but also break the community.

and how come you don't take screens/cams as a proof, but you do threat me after a few words on a random forum, who knows this acc is hacked atm and someone wants me to get deleted:eek:?

- - - Updated - - -

I highly doubt that the "anti-bot client" is even coming, because he doesnt do anything vs botters now, scared to lose some monthly income, and hes gonna create a client to get rid of them all? seriously?

All he uploaded were 2 random images of a client, wich can easily be photoshopped in 2 hours, just to "please the people"

In my eyes, iryont is a corrupt son of a bitch, only interested in $$$/helping his own friends ingame

funny thing is i uploaded that hole thread within 10 mins after everything happened. but as i said also there i don't want iryont to take action just wanted to show the people what kind of people we are fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt call him bad hoster because bad hoster wouldnt have up server for 2 years having to face crying on forums 24/7. Just get it that if he had to ban ppl like Ciziia he would have to ban already half of cavebotters etc from both teams. For Iryont bot is bot doesnt matter if its aimbot or cavebot both teams are breaking rules so stop this hipocrizy and wait for antibot client.

agree'd on this one also.

iryont: "I believe you do know why were you banned - your behavior on forum towards my person was not acceptable. Also, there was no one else in that topic who was so hostile towards myself or the server itself as you are claiming there to be in this post:"

your telling me im a liar right? i never wrote that people IN THE SAME THREAD trash talked and im the only one getting banned, i said this happens daily on the forum and nothing gets done to them.

Last edited:
and how come you don't take screens/cams as a proof, but you do threat me after a few words on a random forum, who knows this acc is hacked atm and someone wants me to get deleted:eek:?

Point taken, however, you have exactly the same IP address on this forum as on my server so I guess I can be sure.

funny thing is i uploaded that hole thread within 10 mins after everything happened. but as i said also there i don't want iryont to take action just wanted to show the people what kind of people we are fighting.

Indeed, it was all fine until the flame was started by someone else in which you lost control towards me and everyone else.

your telling me im a liar right? i never wrote that people IN THE SAME THREAD trash talked and im the only one getting banned, i said this happens daily on the forum and nothing gets done to them.

I get you but apparently you don't get me - that's the problem between you and the other team how you insult each other but you just can't focus these insults towards my person without any consequences like you did.

You do realize it was impossible to start playing tibianic without cheating? That's atmosphere Iryont and players created. Everyone had runefarms and bedmages for so long time. And now those same people act like their innocent.
This is why I stopped playing.

Even IF by some miracle that this anti-bot client is as good as Iryont says... The damage is done.

For a year... year and a half that Tibianic low-rate has been running there were bot-farms by EVERYONE (don't EVEN get me started about bed-mages) which let people level up easily with an unlimited influx of runes.

Why should a new player be forced to not be able to use runefarms, when every_fucking_player who played here for the past 2 years has been botting away (not everyone obviously, but a GREAT majority)

GM's are powerless at the moment.

Why you ask?

I used tibia proxy rune maker(easy to google) which has a feature to "stop if GM" so if a GM comes all process is stopped and I will idle/log out.

Impossible to get banned, the only way to be banned is for Iryont to come invisible and constantly give me full mana (which has never been done, ever.)

So yes, the server is damaged permanently and when people say it isn't worth a new player starting it is THE TRUTH.

Last edited:
anyways shit happened.. still don't get your action. anyways hoping for a nice anti bot client:D

anyways shit happened.. still don't get your action. anyways hoping for a nice anti bot client:D

That is why we should focus on the future rather than on some lost cause, each time there is a conversation like that it takes my attention away from the client itself so instead working on it I have to focus on reading and explaining the issue.

you all shut up
all of you use bot and i use aswell
still a bot for runemaker, cavebot or to aim is still a bot ( CALL ME A BOTTER)
yet you keep whining and crying and at the end while giving 30 euro or even more to iryonts pocket every month
+wasting all your rl life money on buying chars to play on a "corrupted server"
its not iryont problem if oldschool community is full of retards like assasinho or panic

he wont tell you but im going to do it. Iryont is just laughing at your face reading your whines on forum while he is spending all YOUR money on vodka and bitches
cya

Any vague estimation on when said anti-bot client will be done ?

It is all fine, the server closed itself from accepting new connections due to incoming attack in order to preserve players currently in game - as long as you were logged in it was all fine to play the game.

Last edited:
Annoying isn't it?
Wanna proceed to the next level?
Keep repeating current behaviour and u'll get there very quickly, dear iryont.

could you explain what you mean here?

Lets replace the entire "ot servers" concept with a beach for children
One of the kids has been throwing stuff / messing with other kids' sandcastles
I've rescently started helping the kids who's castles got messed with,
by returning the favour, and i'm willing to take it just that 1 step further

Lets replace the entire "ot servers" concept with a beach for children
One of the kids has been throwing stuff / messing with other kids' sandcastles
I've rescently started helping the kids who's castles got messed with,
by returning the favour, and i'm willing to take it just that 1 step further

alright, how do you know this kid is the one guilty of messing up the other kids' sandcastles?

Status
Not open for further replies.