• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] (BETA)Legendary MasterCores 7.4 is coming back!

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
MODERATORS:
Please don't remove this thread (again) because it breaks the rule "need to state where it's hosted".
It does state it, MasterCores has 3 seprate servers which is in Europe, USA and Australia.
It's not some weird proxy thing or so.
Thanks for understanding and reading this before taking actions.

6Q24Jf7.png

(old logo, yeah I know but it's nostalgic)
Open Test-Phase launching on May 30, 18:00 CEST
https://mastercores.com/
Client: Custom 7.4 with heavy anti-bot measurements.

History

Originally MasterCores was built in 2011 by Marcus(me), but I was known by another name.. Erik (my middle name).
At that time, the options of Oldschool Server were limited, and 7.4 didn't really exist.. due to the standard quality of that time together with a very small 7.4 fanbase.

This changed when I build MasterCores, which was the first fully functional 7.4 server (even thou it did has it's issues, such as crashes).
But even thou the issues, MasterCores grew into one of the most popular OTs in a very short period.

MasterCores did single handedly build the 7.4 fanbase, and when I was forced to close the server in spring of 2012 (with peaks far above 800 players which was incredibly high at that time for any OT), together with that I released the MasterCores files, a whole bunch a 7.4 server were born that took parts and pieces of the MasterCores files.

So.. in a way.. MasterCores gave birth to the entire 7.4 fanbase and most of the 7.4 servers that followed after.

In early 2017 I decided it was time for MasterCores to make a comeback.
And so I did, I built the game, website and everything and it was set for launch at fall of 2017.
However I had change of heart, "another OT with 1 server" wont cut it by far, I want more, I want bigger.. I want legendary!

And so.. I postponed the MasterCores launch for a year, and started building and planing for all-around-the-world systems.
Now 8 months later, we've come long enough for a Open Test-Phase.

And we will be testing MasterCores through the entire summer of 2018 making sure it becomes perfect.
And then finally, we will launch the real-deal in September/October of 2018, and then never again go offline, reset nor doing money-grabbing stuffs.

Future
Our plan is not to make "another OT", or to "earn money" like many other.
We are here to go big, to face the real challenges!

MasterCores are now being built to be a replacement of CipSoft's Tibia in the way it should have been.
But CipSoft has said theirs, they'll never go back, and honestly they ruined their game when they went money-hungry with micro transactions.
Something we will never do in MasterCores!

We are starting MasterCores with 3 worlds located in Europe, America and Australia.
That we go for Australia, which CipSoft never did nor plan to do, make MasterCores the first Tibia game to reach out to the most parts of the World.
No matter where you live, there's a world that will fit you!

Test-Phase
We will now be running MasterCores on a Test-Phase, which means the game is a lot easier than it will be on the official launch.
MasterCores will run on Test during entire summer without resets, lasting until end of August 2018.
And then finally, in early September the game will do a full reset of accounts and characters, and then prepare for the actual launch.
Once it launches in September/October, it will never reset again!

You can enjoy MasterCores like any other 7.4 staged server, and have fun, war or quest or do whatever you enjoy!
But please understand that this is a Test-Phase of the serious game, which means you may face things in the game that require quests/missions to access.

A Helper NPC
This is a NPC that can be found in/near all depots in MasterCores during the Test-Phase.
He will buy all Djinn/Rashid items for 50% of the price.
This is a NPC only to make it a little easier for players before they actually complete the Djinn/Rashid quests.

Rates During Test-Phase
You gain Experience 5 times faster during Test-Phase than you will after the official launch.
This means you will always gain 5x exp from monsters, but don't forget that exp needed for each level is lower, take a look at the Experience Table to see the rates there (don't forget to multiply by 5 to get the real rates).
Experience: 85x - 4x
Skills: 25x
Loot: 10x
Magic: 20x (the regen makes it 20x, check about -vocations and multiply hp/mana regen with 5)

Donations/Payments
During the entire Test-Phase no donations/payments will be accepted.
MasterCores will be fully free to play without ability to donate.

Why play a test-server?
Well some of you might ask why bother, reset coming anyway.
But in truth, there are servers launching as you read this, that will most likely be reset and launched again, before this test-phase have actually finished.
MasterCores give you 3 months of high-rates to have fun, most mid/high rates can barely offer you a week without dying and then making a reset within a months time.
So, test or not, just enjoy the game and make the best out of it you can, which the rates of MC test right now it's a good way to get wars started quickly or generally just messing around.

Last edited:
Nice, but what's different compared to other 7.4 ots?

Nice, but what's different compared to other 7.4 ots?
well for one, we're stepping up the game seriousness :)
other than that, well I could stand here and write the most epic story ever, or I could keep my mouth shut and just say.. "give it a 10 minutes and notice and judge by yourself" :)

with the Test-Phase stages, it's easy getting into the game, and try it out for real, without spending countless of days just to try a small part of the game :p
Hope you'll try it and enjoy it! :)

@Topic:
Since the worlds can be confusing for some people, or generally people aren't sure which world fit them best, I created a system that will calculate your ping to each world:
(This is from my home, the ping will be different for you)
6AzrqVI.png

Keep in mind thou, these systems are web-based, and could be wrong or even not working for some people depending on their browsers and what kind of content it blocks.
The most accurate ping to a world will be seen in the client (enable ping on client in options)

Wouldnt recommend any of Marcus servers anymore. Whoever was playing dark/classicot know exactly why.
Most ignorant and money blinded hoster.. I would say the worst hoster if Wille (eloth etc) wasnt around.

Cleaned the thread, do not discuss buying / trading in an advertisement thread.
If @tjafs etc want to continue the discussion then create a thread in either discussions or chit chat.

well for one, we're stepping up the game seriousness :)
other than that, well I could stand here and write the most epic story ever, or I could keep my mouth shut and just say.. "give it a 10 minutes and notice and judge by yourself" :)

with the Test-Phase stages, it's easy getting into the game, and try it out for real, without spending countless of days just to try a small part of the game :p
Hope you'll try it and enjoy it! :)

>someone asks a direct and simple question
>"we're stepping up the game serious" (????)
>"oh! also play my test-phase if you want to FEEL an answer to your question, only FEEL, because i'm not giving detailed info"

:rolleyes: Marcus, you don't have to make an epic story, you just had to answer a simple question since your advertisement thread doesnt give detailed info at all and your OTserver website just says the same info over DarkOT but with other words. Actually, your advertisement thread IT'S an epic story -without it's epic end tho- if you ask me.

You didnt just remove buy/trade conversation, you removed all criticism of the host. I guess everything has a price.

It's called off topic posting and all it will do is start a flame war.
This has been up before and the same rules apply to this thread aswell.
Dishonesty in the OTS community (starting off with the OTS Septera/Nostalria)

So to sum it up, either create a thread to discuss it or get a reply ban.
If you got any questions related to this you can PM me.

What i remember of mastercores threads was that staff always came to clean thread once in a while. Didn't change I seeXD
Accept some critism.

I dont know what Marcus expect from mastercores after all his ignorance and lack of attention he has shown on his previous servers.
I have said time ago this server will be epic fail and so it is for now, even tho its test-phase the main launch wont be any better I can bet.