• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warloria OT user can you remove warloria from otservlist please my friend cant put his server on because of that haha xd

Your the only one who understands :*

you're*

- - - Updated - - -

and I understand as well , 01:01 Nikztah: bot? 01:09 Tures Tos: you are bot 14:59 Go To The Temple: boter 23:35 Vinard: botter
21:51 Shine: botter

just don't give a shit what ppl say ;]

16:45 GM Warloria: u make video, 16:46 Zaowan: fucking motherfucker lol

i ask him to make a video with mouse record to prove once and for all that he doesnt bot and he reacts like that.. well

you prove me what i thought.

i ask him to make a video with mouse record to prove once and for all that he doesnt bot and he reacts like that.. well

It's not his job to prove he's innocent, it's your job to prove he's not.

Just because you suck at your job doesn't mean he should do it.

A CAM of him recording his mouse actions proves fucking northing. He can turn the bot of for five minutes.

I still have no fucking idea why people actually bother to play this piece of shit.

Why should I waste MY time to make a Movie for YOU, Who cares about ur ot? And if you want a mouserecording movie from me, ask nicely next time not "You get a movie Before end of the day" Like you are something lol? hahahha fucking noob gm xd

Please change map.
All time play on Thais is boring.
it's only 5 min for make new map.
Download other city map add custom items brighite , stones tree etc and ready to play.

Please change map.
All time play on Thais is boring.
it's only 5 min for make new map.
Download other city map add custom items brighite , stones tree etc and ready to play.

Hey Tampon!
Very nice idea,
Gm what you need to do is make other maps.
Put edron map customized, carlin customized traps and maybe venore.
Make every 1h change maps for people dont get bored 100% same map.
Every map must have shop for item rune is fast easy.

i dont care anymore any move i do they whine so goodluck servers stays on there are 2 groups

zaowan bots and the other group zaowan doesnt bot

well zaowan goodluck with what you doing i fix my system asap

and if he stills that good then he no bots just simple as that

kind regards

You never blocking all bots because this version working 10 or more bots and boters play.
All know Zaowan is boter troll and no need more comments.
Man please make other map , it's only 5 min for make this.
Instead comments better to spend 5 minutes to change the map.

Map Suggestion

Delete stairs on boats, all people stairjump and act as good survivors.
Or make on top floor that you cant go down so cant stairjump

You never blocking all bots because this version working 10 or more bots and boters play.
All know Zaowan is boter troll and no need more comments.
Man please make other map , it's only 5 min for make this.
Instead comments better to spend 5 minutes to change the map.

Yes, make change map its fast only 15 minuts and done.
If need help msg GM Sniper he making on his server and very good.
Need change map 1h and must make customized.
Stop forums and go work on change map.

dude listen to make a map it doesnt take 15 minutes i want to fix it perfectly im already bussy with a change map its already working every 2 hours it will change between maps like edron(customized), thais, darashia, ankrahmun

but it takes time so please hold on and stop posting with 2 same accs to get your idea's done retard

kind regards

dude listen to make a map it doesnt take 15 minutes i want to fix it perfectly im already bussy with a change map its already working every 2 hours it will change between maps like edron(customized), thais, darashia, ankrahmun

but it takes time so please hold on and stop posting with 2 same accs to get your idea's done retard

kind regards
ok but while can you fix thais stairs at boats? make trap like because its very borign stairjumpings. thx

if someone want to help me with fixing stuff then come people i have a social life aswell you tampon go make a map in 15 minutes<3

Oh tampon you silly guy you are a master in hide yourself.

NOT

Stone skin it's no me it is impossible to use mc on otland.
He from other country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back