• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 0.3.8

Ok, I've found php.ini and I've turned off EVERYTHING that has to do with errors or notice. I tried everything I could. Some guidelines here would be great. :<

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

plz Help!! plz I need to Get that Website Working by Tommorow plz

i get this error..
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

It's probably something easy to fix but i just cant figure it out right now..

yeah i just fixed it, i typed Account Manager into the char to copy box and it all makes sence

Open your xampp folder, open php folder and edit in text editor file php.ini
Find line with:
error_reporting =
and replace this line (text after = too) with:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED
make sure that ; is not a first letter in this line!
Open XAMPP Control and restart Apache or if you don't know how just restart PC ;)

EDIT:
If it helped please post about it or press 'Likes', because I did not test this code. I just copied code from my working version of xampp (old).

Have That problem but this its my php.ini

; error_reporting
; Default Value: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
; Development Value: E_ALL | E_STRICT
; Production Value: E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED

I want to fix this:

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

Please Help ME

PD: I use Xampp Control Panel Version 2.5 (9. may, 2007)

Whats wrong?

In latest news:
Lua:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 158

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 298

and in "My account":
Lua:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 416

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 416

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 401

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 401

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 53

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 53

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'world_id' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 515

<<<Help me with this bug or tell me a possible solution how to fix this error>>>

is there any1 who can help me to make a website im using router thompson plzz

This one dosent seem to work with the database schema from TFS 0.4 DEV rev 3777, it just gets blank when you search for players and so on, and when I take the database schema which was posted here it dosent work to put 0 so the players dosent loose any items or backpack, they still do. Anyone know how to fix it so the players dosent loose backpack when dieing? Changing to 0 % in samples dosent work.

@mobil11 in your layout.php you search for the names and change them to what you want.

When I create a new character it says:
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such column: flag' in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:831 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(831): PDO->query('UPDATE "account...') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\createaccount.php(270): OTS_Account->setCustomField('flag', 'af') #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(129): include('D:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 831

When I go to homepage:
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: z_forum' in D:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:274 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(274): PDO->query('SELECT `z_forum...') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(63): include('D:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 274

Back