• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

Cant get the paygol system to work, used the link that you posted above, please add it, it shouldnt be a lot of work for you :p

Thanks,

Yes would be great if you could add paygol. Another thing is, probbly not only me who has this problem, On 860 elite draken mail(ex) has a diffrent id then 9xx> (as I suspect you use to generate the images). Is there a way to fix this? Maybe add an option(if you have space on your server) to choose either 9xx> or 9xx<. Hope you respond to this, its to me and probbly more who use those 3 "draken items" as donations, to get the right picture.
WibbenZ

I generated images from 860 and 960 .otb,.spr,.dat files. Some items have wrong IDs, some have weird images (tree in place of wall etc.), but I couldn't write better generator. I got no idea why there are these bugs. If you got IDs of bugged images and you know know what I should upload in place of them send me priv. message or post in this thread.

You can always download images pack from:
http://item-images.ots.me/
and in config.php of acc. maker change:
$config['site']['item_images_url'] = 'http://item-images.ots.me/960/';
to your server and replace images that are wrong.

Some stats about ots.me server, yesterday (1 day stats):
- it sent 115.875 item images
- it sent 371.766 outfit images
- it sent 38.145 flag images

I can only say THANK YOU OVH.COM for handling 500.000 HTTP request per day for 3 euro per month!

Now something about acc. maker for TFS 1.0:
- Guilds are ready
- Bans are ready
- Create account/character is ready
- Forum is ready
- Highscore/Who is online/Support team pages are ready
- Houses pages - i'm not sure how works 'bid' system in this engine, so I can't show price of house
- Player Deaths on 'characters' page are not ready
- Top Fraggers, Last Frags, Best Guilds [frags] (over News) does not work

About PayGol system:
I'm sure you will make much money with that system. If anyone is interested I can make it for 10 euro on PayPal - someone pay 10 euro, I make it with his help/test with his OTS and then I add it to acc. maker on GitHub.

As I saw we can't check house's price in game too(by looking at door) so it can be a bug.
I think that there is no prices, because auctions should start from some value and let players bid for X days.

Engine loads houses that won auctions at start. Hmmm.. there must be a page (or LUA script) on which you can Buy/Bid houses (with LUA script it could sell houses in a second, with page even if you press Buy it could only deliver house at server restart - like on RL tibia).

How i can block that simbol ' on createcharacter?

gesior the problem was that i cant add the paygol in the buypoints page

i need you to make it easy for us that u can just add it your self liek you added zaypay
i made it appear in the buypoints page but hear me i opend buypoints.php and changed all zaypay to paygol and opened the custom_scripts folder and changed zaypay to paygol and the config changed it to the script of paygol and then added paygolshop.php to the pages folder and done
it appeared on the wep site where i wanted it and worked fine i dont know if what i did is good or bad please check what i did

How i can block that simbol ' on createcharacter?
in file pages/ajax_check_name.php change line 19:
$temp = strspn("$name", "qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM- '");
with:
$temp = strspn("$name", "qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM- ");

in file system/load.compat.php change line 147:
$temp = strspn("$name", "qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM- '");
with:
$temp = strspn("$name", "qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM- ");

and ' in player names is blocked! :)

I generated images from 860 and 960 .otb,.spr,.dat files. Some items have wrong IDs, some have weird images (tree in place of wall etc.), but I couldn't write better generator. I got no idea why there are these bugs. If you got IDs of bugged images and you know know what I should upload in place of them send me priv. message or post in this thread.

You can always download images pack from:
http://item-images.ots.me/
and in config.php of acc. maker change:
$config['site']['item_images_url'] = 'http://item-images.ots.me/960/';
to your server and replace images that are wrong.

Some stats about ots.me server, yesterday (1 day stats):
- it sent 115.875 item images
- it sent 371.766 outfit images
- it sent 38.145 flag images

I can only say THANK YOU OVH.COM for handling 500.000 HTTP request per day for 3 euro per month!

Now something about acc. maker for TFS 1.0:
- Guilds are ready
- Bans are ready
- Create account/character is ready
- Forum is ready
- Highscore/Who is online/Support team pages are ready
- Houses pages - i'm not sure how works 'bid' system in this engine, so I can't show price of house
- Player Deaths on 'characters' page are not ready
- Top Fraggers, Last Frags, Best Guilds [frags] (over News) does not work

About PayGol system:
I'm sure you will make much money with that system. If anyone is interested I can make it for 10 euro on PayPal - someone pay 10 euro, I make it with his help/test with his OTS and then I add it to acc. maker on GitHub.

And I can only say thank you to you, you and the tfs team are the ones who hold "ot" in good shape.

someone to make a donation to half to paygol =** ?

I could be ready to pay but I dont wanna pay for others who dont donate get the system, I can either go in with 5 or 2,5. But I mainly dont wanna give others the system becouse they dident wanna pay, Depends on what gesior say on how much im ready to pay. Dont mind giving gesior a few euros for all he has helped me with during the years.
WibbenZ - Ill keep an eye on the thread for future posts.

Hope the edit system still workes //

The only items I know of that isent correct is the latest zaoan items, the gold set(helmet,robe,armor) and the +3 sword shield.
WibbenZ

And I can only say thank you to you, you and the tfs team are the ones who hold "ot" in good shape.

I could be ready to pay but I dont wanna pay for others who dont donate get the system, I can either go in with 5 or 2,5. But I mainly dont wanna give others the system becouse they dident wanna pay, Depends on what gesior say on how much im ready to pay. Dont mind giving gesior a few euros for all he has helped me with during the years.
WibbenZ - Ill keep an eye on the thread for future posts.

man you are talking about 5 euro like its easy for me to get in my country i have to work like 2 days to get that 5 euro not easy to get

So others should pay for you? Or what do you mean?!
Im saying im ready to pay gesior a couple of euros, 30-40min work. IDC what you earn, the thing I mean and alot of others that are more involved with OT is that it should not be 100% free to start an ot, Atleast not when you are taking in donations. And Why should I pay for you? I can split it down with some others guys who wanna pay gesior to get the system for those servers, im not ready to pay so others can then get it for free if you understand what im saying.
And if natala.sytes.net is your server, then you can surely also pay 5 eur, Since you have a donation system with players who are donating.
WibbenZ

I think what you should do is donate eg 2.5 euros by the system and so I would give Gesior who help him with the donation. [besides that it would help with your project Gesior acc].
And then eventually publish it for everyone .. but when you have won something and the time has passed
. [to not disturb if paid to help]

Gesior, tell me something or someone who can explain it to me.

In create_ip in accounts table (mySQL) there are some random numbers. There are no an IP adress. It is hashed or something?

so win all that Gesior win more for your project and we are under the money you invest.

don`t can edit srry TT

Gesior, tell me something or someone who can explain it to me.

In create_ip in accounts table (mySQL) there are some random numbers. There are no an IP adress. It is hashed or something?

PHP:
ip2long($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

127.0.0.1 returns 2130706433 for example :p

i didnt wait for gesior i saw how he added zay pay and paypal in buypoints page and made paygol and zaypay and paypal too
and its working no thanks for you guys

Back