• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

Error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

=x
At end of first post is info:
About Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM
If you use PHP5 version lower then 5.3 then you must replace classes/databaselist.php with:
http://paste.ots.me/166099/text

@Gesior.pl I am having a little problem with the system, because when a player buys an item from shop, the transactions do not show in the transaction history page. I checked the database and they aren't saved there either, like they never happened.

can anyone help me figure this out?

thanks.

@Gesior.pl I am having a little problem with the system, because when a player buys an item from shop, the transactions do not show in the transaction history page. I checked the database and they aren't saved there either, like they never happened.

can anyone help me figure this out?

thanks.
Which version of acc. maker do you use? Show me your database tables z_ots_communication and z_show_history_item schemas (export in phpmyadmin or make screen in phpmyadmin).

@Gesior.pl sorry for the late reply.
I posted the pictures below for the zshop communication and history.
I would like to mention that in the beginning, the first day I opened the ot, the transactions history worked great, saving every transaction, but after that first day, it stopped working. what do you recommend me doing?

also, I have tfs 0.3.7_SUN (Crying damson) tibia client 9.60

I have Gesior 2012 version TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703 - version for TFS 0.3.6 and 0.4 up to rev. 3703 [in that rev. developers added 'salt' in table 'accounts']

if you need anything else, do let me know. thank you for your time.
x3s8ja.png
2n3zpv.png
21e4y28.png

Im using Uniform server. My players can donate but they dont recive the points. When i try to enter http://ip/paypal_report.php i get <wrong ip> Anyone have any idea why they dont get any points? Will reward any help given.

Last edited:
Im using Uniform server. My players can donate but they dont recive the points. When i try to enter http://ip/paypal_report.php i get <wrong ip> Anyone have any idea why they dont get any points? Will reward any help given.

Wrong ip = your not paypal, that mean's your script is working, as I just wrote in your pm you have to look deeper and see that the database dosen't throw any errors.

'Wrong ip' means that someone (you) open page from other IP then PayPal IP. It's normal. It just means that script blocked access to that site for you, because only paypal can 'report' payments and we don't want some hackers...

@Gesior.pl were you able to figure out why the database is not saving the transaction history? Do you need more information from me?

Please let me know.
Thank you.

Get this error when i enter paypal in my website
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\system/load.compat.php Line: 20
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/index.php Line: 40

how do you change the download link to my link?
and how do I make a new page?

Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 178

Omg help me e.e

Use the one for 0.3.7 if there is one, otherwise try the highest rev for 0.4 posible - with salt.
before i think to use 0.3.7 i was think to use 0.4 rev3777 but i read that it can be crashed by syn flood atk . And i found that is 0.3.7 more stable and better . . Do you recommend me a good one to use ? As i will host on linux and a 8.6 ots.

before i think to use 0.3.7 i was think to use 0.4 rev3777 but i read that it can be crashed by syn flood atk . And i found that is 0.3.7 more stable and better . . Do you recommend me a good one to use ? As i will host on linux and a 8.6 ots.
Well for me I prefer 3777 or 3884 depending on what os you got.
Windows = 3884
Linux = 3777 with the monster corpse bug fixed.

But in my opinion its dosen't matter which you pick, 3884 can be as stable as 377 on linux and most good servers uses daily server saves(otherwise that proves you either like to spend ALOT of money or that you don't have alot of players).
Go with 3884 tbh, ive hosted ots with over 300 players using 3884 and ive almost created server from scratch using 3884 for others that have had over 500 players.
The most importent thing is to know how to program and most "scripters" in the job section dosen't ;).

If you don't know how to script hire someone who knows what they are doing, I can recommend Gesior that ive hired x amount of times and never let me down, especially with php or myself by pming me.
But start with changing your exe and see if that works out better, otherwise you need to rescript your server if it ever crashes.

Back