• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.4 (beta4) fixed v5

Correct link: /?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=39
Bugged link: /?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=Elite Of Extreme

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.

How to fix?

I would also like to know how to fix this error, anyone know?

tried changing index.php, layout.php, and news...php and getting that:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:6 Stack trace: #0 F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(6): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('F:\Xamp\xampp\h...') #2 {main} thrown in F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 6

tried changing index.php, layout.php, and news...php and getting that:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:6 Stack trace: #0 F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(6): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('F:\Xamp\xampp\h...') #2 {main} thrown in F:\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 6

Add this to your config.php file:
Code:
$config['site']['news_ticks_limit'] = 5; // limit of ticker news on latest news page

Sry for doublepost:S, but Elox
please explain what exactly isnt working with the guild id... wanna try to fix it ;)

When you click on a guild on character page. You just get "GUILD ID ERROR".

But I fixed it now myself, I'll post the fix in a sec.

This will fix the GUILD ID ERROR. ;)

Open characters.php
Goto line: 68

Replace this:
{
$guild_name = $rank_of_player->getGuild()->getName();
if(is_int($number_of_rows / 2)) { $bgcolor = $config['site']['darkborder']; } else { $bgcolor = $config['site']['lightborder']; } $number_of_rows++;
$main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$bgcolor.'"><TD>Guild membership:</TD><TD>'.$rank_of_player->getName().' of the <a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild='.$guild_name.'">'.$guild_name.'</a></TD></TR>';
}

With this:

{
$guild_id = $rank_of_player->getguild()->getid();
$guild_name = $rank_of_player->getguild()->getname();
if(is_int($number_of_rows / 2)) { $bgcolor = $config['site']['darkborder']; } else { $bgcolor = $config['site']['lightborder']; } $number_of_rows++;
$main_content .= '<tr bgcolor="'.$bgcolor.'"><td>guild membership:</td><td>'.$rank_of_player->getname().' of the <a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild='.$guild_name.'">'.$guild_name.'</a></td></tr>';
}

hi. I have problem with your fixed aac .. ;/

i instal everything good

all tables has been added and ...

- set admin account

i set my password and ...

I have that too when i wanna

load monsters

load spells

please help me! I use xampp 1.6.7, theforgottenserver-v0.2.1-win32gui.

Help me! :confused::(:confused:

can someone help me?!<_<

excellent my friend could you please tell me with what program can i view and edit the page design..

Opps, I just noticed that I posted wrong fix to the guild id error.
Here's the working one.. xD

Open character.php, and goto line 68.

Replace this:
{
$main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$bgcolor.'"><TD>Guild membership:</TD><TD>'.$rank_of_player->getName().' of the <a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild='.$guild_name.'">'.$guild_name.'</a></TD></TR>';
}

With this:

{
$guild_id = $rank_of_player->getGuild()->getId();
$main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$bgcolor.'"><TD>Guild membership:</TD><TD>'.$rank_of_player->getName().' of the <a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild='.$guild_id.'">'.$guild_name.'</a></TD></TR>';
}

lines 67 - 72:

{
$guild_id = $rank_of_player->getGuild()->getId();
$main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$bgcolor.'"><TD>Guild membership:</TD><TD>'.$rank_of_player->getName().' of the <a href="?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild='.$guild_id.'">'.$guild_name.'</a></TD></TR>';
}

Why can't I edit my post in some threads? (Sorry for the double post once more)

Arlaxis, for some reason when I post the code it puts a SPACE at guild_id.

So delete the space at: '.$guild_ id.' so it's like this: '.$guild_id.'
And then add it. Don't know why the forum puts a space there. :eek:

When you click on "Account" or "Library" then anything else, it closes... and that sux, maybe fix that.

Such a nice ACC :D I love it, but im new on this so how do i fix this error?

Warning: parse_ini_file(C:/xampp/htdocs/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/xampp/htdocs/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

Back