• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior ACC Help! REP +_

DiZzyMaN

YouTalkinToMe?!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.. i know this Sounds Noobish and a waste of time but i am just A Beginner with Gesior ACC Anyone know how to change where the player starts when they just made an account? XD <3

REp+

In the samples, in phpmyadmin you can edit the pos x y z where they spawn, and also the town_id.

Good Luck

kk thanks got that .. but i try and add a new template.. :p and i get this error

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/Lol\index.tpl" on line 359 "	 </div>	 " include_php: file "'templates\widnet\topplayer.php'" is not readable' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:398 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_compile_include_php.php(43): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('include_php: fi...') #1 [internal function]: Smarty_Internal_Compile_Include_Php->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), NULL, NULL, NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(258): call_user_func(Array, Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(123): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->callTagCompi in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 398

You have templates/Lol\index.tpl, i don't think this is the problem but replace the \ for a / :)

Good Luck

Back