• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [GESIOR] Main Menu (Layouts)

Sentinel3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got an issue when I tried to add new submenu, in layouts.php. Now I can't close the Library submenu (look at picture)

Layouts.php

Submenu can't be closed.
Captura_zps02f90956.png

Another question; How can I close all submenus when I enter in website?

Thank you so much for read and I hope that you can help me and another guys with same issue.

How did you add it?
Did you edit the file in notepad(++) or was it done through an interface?
If you did edit the file, did you change or add anything, sorry im not familiar with the aac or their layouts but I do know html, css & php amongst other things :)

If you did add something always copy and comment out the thing that you are going to change or comment the things you are adding this way if you have an issue it will be quicker for us to find the solution.

At the moment I can't make heads or tails of the page :(

Or just give us a link to your site, since the issue is client side, we could go to the site and resolve the issue there because of in browser tools :)

Try to change this on line 335:
PHP:
<div id='addons_Submenu' class='Submenu'>
to:
PHP:
<div id="library_Submenu" class="Submenu">

Back
Top Bottom