• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Gesior - Template -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexclusive

Designer
Reaction score
Im looking for someone who can desing a unique tempalte for me.
We can talk about the price.

contact me on skype: cachappuz

Hiho, im graphic designer.
Prices:
50 eur - standard unique template
70 eur - unique template with animated elements
Remember, that i can only make graphics, i won't code it for any aac(but my friend can do that :p)

Check my latest threads to see my work :) pm me if you are interested, best regards!

Hi, i don't know if this is the normal price for it but its a little bit too much for me right now.
I appreciate your offer, thank you!

I will be waiting for somebody else.

How much are you actually willing to pay?

@Alexclusive
Squidy here, as you can see i've been banned (good job doniu c=3). If you are still interested, pm me here.

What kind do you want?

An awesome looking like squidy are doing or just a normal clean one like for example ShadowCores?

I've got an unique template for sale, pm me if you're interested.

How much are you actually willing to pay?

I would be happy to spend somewhere around U$50,00 dollars.
Do you have anything of yours i can take a look?
Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

@Alexclusive
Squidy here, as you can see i've been banned (good job doniu c=3). If you are still interested, pm me here.

PM sent, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

What kind do you want?

An awesome looking like squidy are doing or just a normal clean one like for example ShadowCores?

How much for something awesome looking and How much for one close to ShadowCores? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I've got an unique template for sale, pm me if you're interested.

PM sent. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

i never designed a layout before, but i was trying here and this is something CLOSE to what i want:

2ytwxax.jpg

Last edited:
50-70 EUR for a design isn't much.

Real web agencies could charge up to 2000 EUR for one design. And that's with the code excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back