• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@get rekked and Synthessis

this lapa is rly retarded commander hahaha he is not even worth to fight with xd idk how you can play with him

it was a good war

the best team won both

reality speaks more than random words
Its not excuses, its screenshots of how many people each of us had online during the battle. You were the only one 350+ I saw this battle that died sooooo easy. Maybe 1-2 paralyzes and you were dead every single time

Haters gonna talk shit like always, I am really dissapointed cuz nuskei and jordi cant hold their words so funny that they both were focusing on us but still we were asswhaping u in the start so u saw u need to teamup to do something.
Nice logic

. . . . .

Last edited:
and some1 buy navigation system
Its not excuses, its screenshots of how many people each of us had online during the battle. You were the only one 350+ I saw this battle that died sooooo easy. Maybe 1-2 paralyzes and you were dead every single time
they 350? I tought I was killing level 150's all the time

Back