• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get Rekked Reload @06.04.2014

Inq dominando, yeye if you wanna fight > transfer lunarforce > /idk if your old members still have char in lunar from old warmodes or not/ > but we can have nice fights, u can show your skillz :D better than shadow i promise xD
you and barnus akka get parcel from stack yalahar north east gate to full trapando in west defence, its not hard to war against noobs

Has nothing to do with your retirement I didnnt even know it haha but still what do you want?
Stop attention seeking
only wanted to say you that is really funny that last two times i went retire u came here and u try to make good team , nothing else.

only wanted to say you that is really funny that last two times i went retire u came here and u try to make good team , nothing else.

The reason he made a team is clear.. There are no wars on lunarforce again...

The reason he made a team is clear.. There are no wars on lunarforce again...
Ok , i really dont care about reason because he can say whatever he wants but is just rare that he made reload 2x times when i went retired nothing else.

Ok , i really dont care about reason because he can say whatever he wants but is just rare that he made reload 2x times when i went retired nothing else.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=English+lessons+for+free
(it's not anyany IP or these shitload link, if you been in internet for a long time then you could notice that we've been playing with this little cuttie game called "let me google that for ya", for noobs like you, it's needed. Believe me, you need this man <I've been checking your other posts from your account, rofl>)
There's many free courses aronud the internet, dude feel free to go for it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=English lessons for free
(it's not anyany IP or these shitload link, if you been in internet for a long time then you could notice that we've been playing with this little cuttie game called "let me google that for ya", for noobs like you, it's needed. Believe me, you need this man <I've been checking your other posts from your account, rofl>)
There's many free courses aronud the internet, dude feel free to go for it.
We are talking about a game so better dont come here and start saying shits about my english , ofc is not prfect but we're not talking about it.

lol jordi retired when I came back on shadowcores...

its same thing like u say with Lapa so wtf?

kaida dominando gajs HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAA JORDI RETIRE WHEN KAIDA COME ?? YE I KNOW THEY DOMINANDO HAHAHAHAHHA
@awhiii kaida dominando

get rekked is the biggest trad eteam in the history of shadowcores, and perhaps the only one who never won a war and tranfered to shadow/lunar more than 5 times

get rekked is the biggest trad eteam in the history of shadowcores, and perhaps the only one who never won a war and tranfered to shadow/lunar more than 5 times
Get rekked was a team created by lapas/navids members so they were never a trade team and lapa transfered to lunarforce the first day you could and like some weeks ago. Navid played there in the start of the server (atleast i think) and i have never seen him transfer a character from lunar to shadowcores haha so Im sorry bud but your post is invalid ;/

lol jordi retired when I came back on shadowcores...
That's not true since i said much time before you came when i was gonna retire.

its same thing like u say with Lapa so wtf?

stop beeing so arrogant and stop asslick navid_ kkthxbye retard he just said we won war so don't act arrogant bastard

lol you rply every single post i write . Kid, now i know who you are . You are kingen or whatever ppl call you from lapa vt . You are 13 years old . End of discussion

lol you rply every single post i write . Kid, now i know who you are . You are kingen or whatever ppl call you from lapa vt . You are 13 years old . End of discussion
im not kingen kingen is sir rod u mr everything knowness bitch get the shit out of the forums and take a bit time for your kids :]
35 year old bitchzor

Back