• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Get rich with me - Selling gold here

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a 279 ek with 10kk cash and a shit load of items and rares

bump

- - - Updated - - -

STILL ACCEPTING PAYPAL INGAME CASH OR CASH ON ANTICA! message me for more info

Want to buy RL chars for shadowcore money from u, u accept that?

No, i don't have cash on aurora.

Before you post on this thread, read the title of my first post, you'll see there whether i have cash or not.

bumping my thread

EDIT: I'm not trading with people from southamerica, as they aren't allowed to send gift payments through paypal. I'm sorry but i won't be able to help you if you are from there. Don't bother to contact me if you can't send gift payments.

Last edited:
Bump

The amount of cash has raised! so far i got 40kk now, contact me if you wanna buy some!

Last edited:
Sold 2kk to Jestem Graczem, 38kk left now!

- - - Updated - - -

Sold 14,5kk to Turkiyem! 24kk left!

- - - Updated - - -

sold 25kk to Coolors. No more cash on stock until further notice.

Last edited:
Lets World trade maybe ? I give you RL tibia money , you will be more profit for sure by selling it.

Lets World trade maybe ? I give you RL tibia money , you will be more profit for sure by selling it.

Nope, i only accept paypal. I no longer play on real tibia which is stupid if i trade for cash there.

17kk left on stock now (sold 20kk to Soak)

- - - Updated - - -

14kk now (sold 3kk to Moras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back