• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get to know eachother

Hi im josh and i want to talk you about the reincarnation..
the reincarnation is...
j/k
my name is heriberto i like cookies********

Last edited:
hello nerds.
my name is Aitor.
Ofc my job is to make u rage when i tell the truth. I don't depend on this shit site full of geeks who cry.

Now drown in piss community full of niggers

hello nerds.
my name is Aitor.
Ofc my job is to make u rage when i tell the truth. I don't depend on this shit site full of geeks who cry.

Hello Aitor, the first step is acceptance, I see your far away from that.

hello nerds.
my name is Aitor.

Hello Aitor,your name says all! :)

hello nerds.
my name is Aitor.

You're not very nice. :(

hello nerds.
my name is Aitor.

Then why the fuck did you join?

ff_cookies.gif
im being paranoid and not saving tracks of anything too

About me
My name is Mohamed
I am 14 years
I live in Egypt
I dont do anything in my life i just playing Rl tibia and ots or spamming otland or the fb
I Eat Shit and i love the br shit morre than any shit in the whole world <not true>
I Dont have friends or i dont know anyone in this ???? world

My name is Husam, My personality is kinda like Zisly's, but i don't ignore people who annoy me, i annoy or bully them(depending on how old are they... or im busted)
I'm from Iraq but i live at MI, USA atm. I like riding bikes and playing soccer. I do have a life indeed, but i suck at talking with girls(shy)
also, anybody lives in MI?

Back