• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get to know eachother

My name is Nikolas and I live in Greece and I am 200% Greek.
I am 15 years old and my hobbies are: visiting otland (the first thing I do after opening firefox), talking with girls and eating souvlaki (Greek food :D)

No offence at the greek's bout aren't you guys like "overproud" of being a greek? Gets kinda annoying. Just my thoughts, don't take it to personal. I know alot of greek's and they pretty much say that too. :p

No offence at the greek's bout aren't you guys like "overproud" of being a greek? Gets kinda annoying. Just my thoughts, don't take it to personal. I know alot of greek's and they pretty much say that too. :p

Ofc you should be proud of being a geek :eek: I'm

Without ous geeks you would never have the technology you have today..

My name is Santiago.
I'm also an oldschool player, well, not so oldschool.
7.0, hell yeah.

I was there when OTS started, and I remember the days in which I played tornadia like if it was yesterday.
I speak english and spanish fluently. I'm learning to speak french.
I get really pissed at stupid teenagers that don't know how to write a sentence correctly, and that perhaps do it to annoy people.
I like to work out, to learn new stuff, and to do dangerous stuff.

Hell yeah.

Also, @up
ff_cookies.gif

Cookies enabled? x)

Last edited:
my name is Gianpiero my hobies are, street fights, parties, mapping, i got kicked from school for fighting in school 1 week ago and now im gonna go to an italian school knowing 0 italian lol. i also do boxing and kung fu..
i also play soccer :p im 15 yrs old.

4 things hat describe myself :

1.Geek
2.Gamer
3.Otaku
4.Nerd (don't think those ugly nerds with chiken pops lol) (i habe a baby sad face O:)

Any prob for those haters that i know they are some.

I'm David, I'm 18, "I'm" live in Poland (I hate people from Poland, so yeah: FUCK POLAND- people, not country) currently city named "Płock".
I kill bunnies, laugh at OtLand users and maturbate twice a day. My favorite pr0n site is xvideos.com.
TFS Dev, OT Dev, WypasOT owner, OtLand Global Mod. And I have huger ban hammer than master-m.
No description for my private life.

EDIT
Ok, franky motivated me: I have a girlfriend. I have a car. I like beer, to f*ck my gf and i hate some players on my open-tibia server.
:peace:

Last edited:
Im 20 years old, I have a girlfriend. I have a car. I have work, which i work with 8 hours a day. I work for a swedish ISP named Glocalnet. I don't understand shit about codes, im just a thief. But still a good hearted one, because i take from the rich coded freaks and try sometimes to give to the poor ones who don't understand anything.

I like beer, to f*ck my gf and i hate some players on my open-tibia server.

i rox yes, me ar 13 yers old , i pwn cykotitan and exique and i kill them everyday and thats my hobbies

LIAR NO DED ME I HAV UTAMO VITA + MAGIC RING
Roxest.. pwn all...

Ok.. I am 828 - 22 /62 years old.
Yo tengo 828 - 22 /62 años.

Vivo en la sur de suecia en la costa en un cuidad se llaman Helsingborg
Rox

And I like masterbater.

Back