• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Ghettobird's Hosting Service (free)

iam interested , Have Skype To Talk About All Info .. ?!

Last edited:
BUMP, still got 1 space free (didn't settle on a server yet), if your interested post here

was going to host for @moha zaki, but it turns out he can't fix his own errors, he couldn't even setup the server... Anyways, still got a free spot if anyone is interested :)

1 free spot free now on my old windows 2012 server (4 gb ram, same specs as main post but a little faster network)

1 free spot free now on my old windows 2012 server (4 gb ram, same specs as main post but a little faster network)

good luck
i'm still working on my server :)
but i'm really busy
and should i choose you or halfaway xD
u both are my best friends guys :p

maybe 2 servers xD
1 for you and 1 for him :)

kidding good luck brother
NOTE :- he is trusted :D

good luck
i'm still working on my server :)
but i'm really busy
and should i choose you or halfaway xD
u both are my best friends guys :p

maybe 2 servers xD
1 for you and 1 for him :)

kidding good luck brother
NOTE :- he is trusted :D

thanks evil, if your server doesn't have donations then choose halfaway for sure :p his hosting may be a bit better than mine too but he doesn't allow any donations ^_^

After hosting for @MadMOOK and having that many bugs he gave up on his server, or well he wanted to stop hosting it for a while until he can fix all of his bugs... So my hosting is alive one more time ;)

BUMP, got a new machine today, here's an image of the speedtest :)
3705088594.png

bump, new hosting machine now... Abit faster internet connection & less ping, if you'r server is successful I will move it to it's own linux dedicated server with 16 GB of ram (or 8, depending on the server) & I will compile it for you :)

Back